Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cult Claims World To Be Destroyed In 10 Days!

BLACKSTATE's Avatar Poster
    Some 50 members of an apocalyptic sect that has taken up residence in a village in central Japan have abandoned the site after receiving orders to do so from the government.

The group, calling itself .."Panawave Laboratory".. has traveled across the Japanese interior for some months in order to avoid all high-voltage towers, which emit electromagnetc waves that affect the cult leader’s health. They share the belief that the world is plagued by "dangerous" EM waves against which they must wrap their bodies, theri vehicles, trees, highway lights and other artifacts with white sheets--apparently capable of deflecting said waves.

A spokesman for Panawave Laboratory explained a week ago that the cult’s leader "suffers terminal cancer after having experienced a microwave attack at the hands of Communist guerrillas."

The cult believes that the world will end on May 15 after a large earthquake that will wipe out humankind. They have build domes capable of resisting the catastrophe--they say--although those wishing to save themselves must make a donation of one million Yen ($8400 US).

What's your opinion about it?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BLACKSTATE@18 May 2003 - 11:48
    The cult believes that the world will end on May 15 after a large earthquake that will wipe out humankind. They have build domes capable of resisting the catastrophe--they say--although those wishing to save themselves must make a donation of one million Yen ($8400 US).

What's your opinion about it?
    My opinion is it is May 18th.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+18 May 2003 - 18:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 18 May 2003 - 18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BLACKSTATE@18 May 2003 - 11:48
    The cult believes that the world will end on May 15 after a large earthquake that will wipe out humankind. They have build domes capable of resisting the catastrophe--they say--although those wishing to save themselves must make a donation of one million Yen (&#036;8400 US).

What&#39;s your opinion about it?
    My opinion is it is May 18th. [/b][/quote]
    lol, true
    ice ice baby

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    /me clears our bank account and goes and joins them

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I guess those guys should never ever go out in the sun because light is made up of different frequencies of electrmagnetic waves.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    removed

7. Lounge   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I&#39;ve always found white sheets to be very stylish and comfortable in addition to repelling those troublesome EM waves.

difficult to keep clean however...

editedto appease those with delicate sensibilities and no sense of humor
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #8
    removed

9. Lounge   -   #9
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    racism on the board now, great.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by amphoteric88@18 May 2003 - 12:30
    who else is outraged at this pic?
    this should be deleted immediately and the member should be banned

racist behaviour like this cannot be tolerated.
    i&#39;m sure it won&#39;t be taken as a joke
    ???
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast