Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my sct got disabled...

direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Unsure

i was talking to TheDude87... he wanted to know what sct look like so i let him enter my account for less than 4 minutes... ive changed its password when he logged out... but MAYBE he downloaded somethin and ruinned my account MAYBE

guess what?
    my account got disabled an hour ago...
    reason?
    cheating
    Uploaded 16,777,216.00 TB (1,340,708.71 TB / day)

so maybe THEDUDE has an explanation...
    Last edited by direstraits; 01-03-2007 at 05:17 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5
    I can have it unbanned, but considering you called me an asshole: Good Luck with your ventures!

-TCG

P.S. I did you one favor and checked up on that. Your IP was the only IP logged at the time of the upload and no other IP. Also, your IP was showing uploading the .torrent UFC package. So let's not bullshit other people and point fingers when you know you fucked up.
    Hello!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Haha, thecoolguy brand of justice.

Gotta love it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    oh fuck this is awesome

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Wow! @ TCG and his enormous power *bows*

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    Uploaded 16,777,216.00 TB (1,340,708.71 TB / day)
    thats a crazy ass upload
    how the hell do you even do that?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolguy View Post
    I can have it unbanned, but considering you called me an asshole: Good Luck with your ventures!

-TCG

P.S. I did you one favor and checked up on that. Your IP was the only IP logged at the time of the upload and no other IP. Also, your IP was showing uploading the .torrent UFC package. So let's not bullshit other people and point fingers when you know you fucked up.
    But why would anyone use a ratio cheat and boost their ratio that much? That's just asking for a ban. And by his pms it sounded like he was trying his best NOT to get banned.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    why would you let someone use your Sct account? i would rather let you fuck my girlfriend than have my account.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    not that you haven't been busted already....

Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    he wanted to know what sct look like so i let him enter my account for less than 4 minutes

why would you possibly do that for anyone in the first place? quite unbelievable that you would risk your account for someone who has only been here a month, and claims they have no respect for tracker or there rules:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...84#post1628132

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolguy View Post

-TCG

Maybe TheDude87 went to his house and cheated when this guy had a wank in his bathroom

It could happen

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast