Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just Got This Message On Kazaa

BANNED
    Everytime I hear about one of these instant-message receptions, I see in my mind the old image of a Dutch boy standing in front of a dike ... putting his finger in a leaking hole, certain it would hold back the ocean. 

anyway i havnt ahd the warning yet

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by OlderThanDirt@20 May 2003 - 08:03
    Everytime I hear about one of these instant-message receptions, I see in my mind the old image of a Dutch boy standing in front of a dike ... putting his finger in a leaking hole, certain it would hold back the ocean.

another apropos image
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@18 May 2003 - 21:39
    yes i know the RIAA are aiming to send 1million of these every week to people uploading and downloadingmp3's
    Where is that adress you can send your unwanted spam to.

Thought there is an american law you can turn in mass mailers or spammers...

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Ok folks.. for those that are interested.

www.musicunited.net is registered to the RIAA but the IP: 66.113.130.207 traces back to a company called HOSTWAY.. the IP ranges are: 66.113.128.0 - 66.113.255.255

mail for musicunited.net is handled by: mail.musicunited.net

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    looks like propganda to me fook them all, i got 300 albums to share shortly.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Where can I get Peer Guardian and directions on using it. Thanks in advance.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by Caplet@20 May 2003 - 13:51
    Where can I get Peer Guardian and directions on using it. Thanks in advance.
    You can get Peer Guardian here the latest version is 1.96b.. and while you're there, make sure you update your blocklist.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by OlderThanDirt@20 May 2003 - 15:03
    Yes, as I have said, "throwing rocks at a tidal wave", as they will only force to create a bigger and better monster.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Thanks for the help. After 1 hour of running it I have blocked them 29 times, and it was the same ip addy every time. Thanks alot.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    The odd thing for me is that I've never encountered hits from IPs considered "unfriendly." There is only one IP that consistently hits on me (and gets blocked) -- 168.160.250.191 -- which Arin.net says is in China.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast