Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very funny arrest

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16383686/
    Carjacking Suspect Gets Lost, Calls 911 On Himself

BOCA RATON, Fla. - Police said a man who carjacked an SUV in Boca Raton drove all the way to Palm Springs before becoming lost and calling 911 on himself. According to police reports, Claude King, 31, approached Caroline Funkey's black GMC Envoy while it was stopped at a red light on the Glades Road exit off Interstate 95 in Boca Raton. Upon stepping up to the car, King smashed the driver's side window and pulled the driver out of the vehicle. Once inside, police said King began to punch the other four passengers.

One of Funkey's friends, Kellina Beach, 18, struck her head on the pavement as she fell from the SUV and had to receive stitches at Boca Raton Community Hospital.
    According to the report, once King removed the passengers from the SUV, he began to drive wildly around the area, finally heading southbound down I-95.
    Police said that, while heading southbound, King struck a white Chevrolet pickup and decided to turn around and head north. According to the report, he then struck another vehicle along the way and decided to pull over in Palm Springs.
    A few minutes after the carjacking, police said they received a 911 call from a pay phone at Second and Congress Avenues in Palm Springs. It was King.
    "Um, I committed a crime," he told the dispatcher. "I stole a vehicle."
    When the dispatcher asked for his name, King told them, "I'd rather do this: Could you just send the police over here?"
    The dispatcher then asked where the stolen car was located, to which King replied, "I couldn't even tell you. I don't even know where I'm at."
    Palm Springs police Officer Lt. Mark Hall said they found King sitting on the curb near the stolen SUV.
    According to the police report, Boca Raton police arrested King and took him to the hospital for a swollen right hand. King was then booked into the Palm Beach County Jail, where he was being held without bail Wednesday night.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    hh nice.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Genius.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0