View Poll Results: Do You have pets at home?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dog

13 40.63%
  • Cat

11 34.38%
  • Bird

1 3.13%
  • Snake

2 6.25%
  • Monkey..

5 15.63%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Do You have pets at home?

Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    nice picture, what are they names...jaja long time i did not see a picture like this
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

2. Lounge   -   #92
    alangrylls55
    I have cats they are savannah cat they both are really funny I also have like dogs mine favorite dog breed is Boxer.
    Last edited by manker; 05-04-2012 at 09:13 AM. Reason: please don't spam

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by alangrylls55 View Post
    I have cats they are savannah cat they both are really funny I also have like dogs mine favorite dog breed is Boxer.
    I have a pet rock, does that count?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #94
    manker's Avatar effendi
    fergie.PNG

This is the worst cat I've ever had.
    She doesn't really like to be petted and absolutely refuses to piss or shit outside. I kick her out in the morning and then when one of us comes home, the cat miaows to be let in, rushed to her litter tray, pisses in it and then gets out to shit right by the side.

The utility room smells either bleach or sporadically of cat shit
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    fergie.PNG

She doesn't really like to be petted and absolutely refuses to piss or shit outside. I kick her out in the morning and then when one of us comes home, the cat miaows to be let in, rushed to her litter tray, pisses in it and then gets out to shit right by the side.

If you were trying to equate cat piss with a household cleaner, bleach isn't the way to go. A glass cleaner contains ammonia, which is the strong smell in cat urine.

So with that factoid in place, I'll just assume you've been spraying your cat with bleach every time it shits in a place that would displease you.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    fergie.PNG

If you were trying to equate cat piss with a household cleaner, bleach isn't the way to go. A glass cleaner contains ammonia, which is the strong smell in cat urine.

So with that factoid in place, I'll just assume you've been spraying your cat with bleach every time it shits in a place that would displease you.
    Shut the fuck up that cat is Daddy's little girl.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #97

We have four and a half cats.
    I say four and a half cats because this cat Splash only turns up occasionally and while the maize is growing on the neighboring farm we don't see her at all. She is too busy catching baby rabbits. She only comes back when the contractors cut down her home and winter sets in, fur all shiny and sleek. She is the most economical cat to feed I've ever owned.
    Last edited by Artemis; 05-04-2012 at 11:57 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    fergie.PNG

Your mind words in mysterious ways.
    The cat piss isn't a problem. The odour eating cat litter stuff neutralises that, but teh missus bleaches where the cat shits at the side of the litter tray. Hence the smell of either bleach or cat shit.

The vet told me off for rubbing the cat's nose in her shit and throwing her outside. Saying it could lead to 'stress'.
    Ffs.

Any suggestions which don't involve me doing anything that might stress out my cat will be perused.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #99
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

We have four and a half cats.
    I say four and a half cats because this cat Splash only turns up occasionally and while the maize is growing on the neighboring farm we don't see her at all. She is too busy catching baby rabbits. She only comes back when the contractors cut down her home and winter sets in, fur all shiny and sleek. She is the most economical cat to feed I've ever owned.
    artys cat.jpg

10. Lounge   -   #100
    No it's an arm, you may not recognise it because it's gone a funny color from being out in the sun too long, it's not a paisty white accountants arm you Longcase Verge Escarpment Clock you!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast