Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Change Windows Boot Screen?

Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by freak@19 May 2003 - 15:12
    Hey CornerPocket u want to tell me how the heck to run it and what file type it is????downloaded it but it doesnt have a file type???
    What are you talking about? I just downloaded it out of curiosity, and the file is called 'beta_sbsetup.exe'. Just double-click on it to install. Seems like a pretty neat little program, but I couldn't find a serial for it anywhere.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    umm right u go to the download section right??? I downloaded it and heres what the file name was for me ?section=download&download=4 am i downloading the wrong thing on the page lol

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by freak@19 May 2003 - 18:47
    umm right u go to the download section right??? I downloaded it and heres what the file name was for me ?section=download&download=4 am i downloading the wrong thing on the page lol
    Try right-clicking on the link (the word 'Download', below the '4094 Kb&#39, and select "Save Target As...".

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    i did i tried too click and right click they both download the same way..... Maybe somethings wrong with my comp??? First time i've ever had this happen.but it only does it on that site

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    i gotta say... if your using XP dont change your boot!

if u mess up ur boot.ini log your screwed... trust me... lol... i had to format my com and reinstall everything... since i tried screwing w/ the boot screen...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Try a program called themexp that will do the trick and change your log on screen and themes for xp. Use google to search for it.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by freak@19 May 2003 - 22:46
    i did i tried too click and right click they both download the same way.....   Maybe somethings wrong with my comp??? First time i've ever had this happen.but it only does it on that site
    I don't understand your problem.

At the main ScreenBooty page there is a "Download" along the top bar of the screen.
    Click on that and a new page loads. There is a blue box icon in the middle of your screen.

Looks like this:

4094 Kb
    Download
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Click the above link and your download should start.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    I your using xp, you can use: http://download.com.com/3000-2339-10103427.html
    If you use an older windows, you have to change the LOGON.SYS
    Its located at: C:\logon
    You can search google for a program that does that too

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 4play@18 May 2003 - 14:23
    *cough software world

do a google search i bet there is a whole load of sites decicated to it.
    *cough* hardwareworld is where its at *cough*

excuse me, what a long cough.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by Anton@19 May 2003 - 22:18
    Try a program called themexp that will do the trick and change your log on screen and themes for xp. Use google to search for it.
    think ur confusing it with stylexp, which can found at the themexp website... and style xp is great, check it out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast