Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If You Could Go Back In Time....

Originally posted by Somebody1234@19 May 2003 - 16:28
    Hey, check this out!

Go here:

That was Cool, Got me

"If i could go back in time"
    I would not taken drugs when i was in my teens, i would have started now.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US+19 May 2003 - 16:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CELEBS_ARE_US @ 19 May 2003 - 16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Somebody1234@19 May 2003 - 16:28
    Hey, check this out&#33;

Go here:

That was Cool, Got me

"If i could go back in time"
    I would not taken drugs when i was in my teens, i would have started now. [/b][/quote]
    P.S i am not saying i am drugs now but i did in my teens, i was smoking the pot, but glad i give it up, as i had the munchies a lot.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Time warp&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Wouldn&#39;t go back. I would probably mess up the present time I&#39;m in. Like on The Simpsons, one of the Treehouse Of Horror ones, when Homer accidentally builds that time machine and goes back to the dinosaur age, adn alters the future.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    I&#39;d go back to highschool and get what I missed. B)
    If you know what I mean.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    I would stop the person from inventing the time machine.

Then I would lie awake at night wondering how that had worked.

Then I would realise that the only way this was possible was if, when going back in time, I had actually also travelled to a parallel universe.

Then I would realise that everyone I thought I knew, was actually a different person.

Then I would think, I won&#39;t be doing that again.

Then I would join the k-lite forum, change my name a couple of times, spend my time mostly in the lounge and ....

PS That&#39;s the way round the temporal paradox you speak of. Trust me, I&#39;ve had to work my way round it often enough.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Did anyone see "Blackadder Back and Forth"?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    I would make sure that I could call myself Bill Gates Junior or maybe Hugh Hefner Junior

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by kaspiske@20 May 2003 - 20:49
    I would make sure that I could call myself Bill Gates Junior or maybe Hugh Hefner Junior
    Why Junior? Kill them and replace them... That way YOU would be a rich bloke sitting in a computer-regulated jacusi with a bunch of naked chicks... Did I mention being rich? And the naked chicks? That would be a good excuse for messing up the timeline&#33;

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234