Thread: Information About Vice City

jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    can some tell me if vice city is on kazaa and what the size?

or if is not there how can i connect to a server in edonkey, i downloaded the edonkey but it never connect. tkz

2. Games   -   #2
    FLT-VCA.bin 788,220 bytes
    FLT-VCA.bin 776,578 bytes
    and respectful .cue files...

don't know about edonkey...my damn college wont allow the proper proxys...damn communist bastards!!!!

3. Games   -   #3

4. Games   -   #4
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    I can't find it, where is the game i had waited for it since last year please tell me where can find it but be specific please i don't know much about computers.

5. Games   -   #5
    Just search kazaa with "FLT-VCA" and "FLT-VCB" and it should come up. Not very many people are sharing it right now. If a search doesn't yield any results, try restarting kazaa (this should place you on another node). Do you know how to take the .cue and .bin files to burn a disc? If you don't, then I suggest you read the faq...it has a tutorial on how to do that. You will need nero or something similar. I'm currently downloading the two .bin files and its gonna be a day or two before I have them both. That's with a 3 mb connection...that's still better than paying $50...

6. Games   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    FLT seems to be one of the best groups out there.. Anyone know who started it? is it just 1 guy?