Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24 (twenty Four) Last Episode Tuesday!

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Actually in that futon critic link I gave, they talked about how Fox had excellent ratings this year in the 18-49 age bracket. They came in second but, it was their closest ever to first. Sadly though this can be equated to people watching crap like American Idol and Joe Millionare. *Sigh*...I miss the Fox with good shows. I mean...Simpsons...is entertaining...but nowhere near the show it use to be. And with John Doe now gone...the only good show left on Fox is 24... :'(

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by thegroggman@19 May 2003 - 23:43
    the only good show left on Fox is 24... :'(
    so true......why do they feel the need to cancel good shows, like dark angel(last season), fastlane , and john doe.......damn them to hell

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    damn them to hell
    No no no. We cant do that. Because, all though the Fox Netowrk has a horrible lineup now, they are still one of the most innovative channels on tv. They gave us shows that paved new paths, and pushed the boundaries, sure they arent handling these properties correctly, but Im sure they will get their groove back. And if they decided to give a new season to 24...well thats a good start. At least Fox is not shoving tons of cloned comedies, and drab dramas down your throat (like the other big 3). Sure they got on the Reality bent, but its just a fad. Remember when Millionare was the biggest thing in tv? How it singlehandedly saved the ABC network? Then it fell out of sight faster than a bullet. These things come and go.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Yes......24 is a great show, but watchin here in the UK so i`m a bit behind you guys in the US.We`ve got as far as the decoy bomb discovery episode....best made for TV show for years.....lookin forward to the plot unfolding at the end

cheers,
    Bass.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Hey Bass, if you dont want to wait for the new eps on tv (i know i wouldnt ) check out bittorrent site for the 24 eps (24 is real popular with that community). Heres a great list of them http://www.bittorrentsites.co.nr/

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    wow cheers m8....thats excellent......nice one....goin there now

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    I live in Denmark, and the danish tv are about episode 17 of the second season, but right now im downloading the last episode, some friends are coming over, eating pizza drinking beer, its just a great show. I've never enjoyed a tv as much as this

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    i don't know if im incredibly late but 2nd season dvd comes out in september right before they air season 3

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by thegroggman@20 May 2003 - 00:18
    Hey Bass, if you dont want to wait for the new eps on tv (i know i wouldnt ) check out bittorrent site for the 24 eps (24 is real popular with that community). Heres a great list of them http://www.bittorrentsites.co.nr/
    Domain name: bittorrentsites.co.nr - has been suspended

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12