Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24 (twenty Four) Last Episode Tuesday!

share4uk's Avatar London Clubber
    I have kept up to date with every episode download for this series as I live in the UK and its behind... I am ready for the last episode which airs Tuesday in the USA... I am allready for a twist which kept the ratings high for the second series...I can honestly say I have never enjoyed a tv series as much as this one. I think this is because unlike most other tv programs which has a beginning middle and end for each episode, this one leaves you at the edge of your seat on every episode...

It is now time for the last episode and Im waiting for the twist

Anyway thats enough from me, anyone else feel the same way?
    File Sharer by day... Raver at night...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I agree, this is probably the best thing to happen to TV since the sopranos. Wonderfull show, great writers, great suspense, always keeps you guessing... the finale should be mint!

btw, any one know if a 3rd season is for sure yet?

i hope so...

and my bet for a twist... that kate is actually in on it someway... or she has some big role to play yet...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    i must have been living under a rock for god knows how many weeks cuz ive never heard of the damn thing

fuck Derby County

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    omg... u havent? thats bad, lol.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I agree that this is the greatest show to come along in a long time. Oh and Schmiggy the 3rd season is a go. Apparently a twist in the season finale will lead us into the next season. As for whether Kate is in on it...that would be my guess and over at AICN there was some talk about how at the end of the last ep she still had the gun in her car...who knows though...just have to wait till Tuesday

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by thegroggman@19 May 2003 - 00:14
    I agree that this is the greatest show to come along in a long time. Oh and Schmiggy the 3rd season is a go. Apparently a twist in the season finale will lead us into the next season. As for whether Kate is in on it...that would be my guess and over at AICN there was some talk about how at the end of the last ep she still had the gun in her car...who knows though...just have to wait till Tuesday
    good to hear on the 3rd season... at least thats back, as the assholes at fox canceled both John Doe, and Fastlan, (the 2nd not being a emmy canidate, but still a decent watch), So i am thoroughly pissed at them at the moment.

ya, i didnt read the stuff at aicn, never do tv wise, to not spoil anything.

tuesday will be great, buffy finale, and 24 season finale, woot!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Damn right, I actually didnt like Fastlane, but John Doe was a good show. And Ill be sad to see buffy go :'( Oh and heres a link to see what FOX is showing next year link ...all I can say is...Joe Millionare is back????? Grrrr...at least 24 is still on Tuesday.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    OMG... i see they are setting boston public up for disaster, and a non renewal... friday night? 9-10? what a shitty slot... same thing they did to doe... nothing survives in those slots... did you know, jd, and fastlane had the highest ratings for friday shows on fox like ever i heard, but since they didnt compare to other days ratings, and their cost was higher, specailly fastlane, instead of trying to move them, they cancelled them...

oh well, heres to upcomming last season of boston public, liked that show too, but fridays is a killer

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Yup, seemingly every show that goes to the Friday slot is headed for the chopping room floor. I dont know about Boston Public dissapearing that eaily though, cuz it already has a decent following...but Friday is jsut a bad day to put good shows on anyway, I mean who wants to stay home and watch tv on a Friday night (not that theres anything wrong if you do)? Actually...thats not entirely true...I remember when X-Files was on Friday nights (before it moved to Sunday) I would watch that religiously.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    true, but that was also before fox had jack shit for ratings, besides xfiles and simpsons, and married with children...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast