Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: newshosting down?

towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    cant believe you guys still use newshosting even after it not working for most people multiple times.
    eh?, not working?, I've been with NH for six months and not once have i had any problems, Only speeds being a little up and down sometimes.

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    cant believe you guys still use newshosting even after it not working for most people multiple times.
    eh?, not working?, I've been with NH for six months and not once have i had any problems, Only speeds being a little up and down sometimes.
    yeah too many people are getting that I used to get slow speeds myself
    Mr Angry

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    Jimi...'s Avatar Mister Subtle
    Quote Originally Posted by vipoftheworld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi... View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a free trial from another USP without having to give card details?
    NewsDemon will give you a free 1GB 8 connection limited trial account, but as far as I know NewsDemon is Newshosting's reseller so I guess you may get download speed as same as Newshosting does.
    You may ask for a NewsDemon's test account HERE.

Oh Jimi...long time no see, how are you doing?
    I'll lend you my GigaNews account for a free test if you asked for it,Jimi...

My friend told me that once time she tried to setting connections to 16 and got a Newshosting abuse warning, then reduced connections to 12,and it's fine,she don't get warning anymore.

I heard that Newshosting account could be shared for 2 different IPs safety. I have no idea because I haven't tried it yet. On the other hand, I know a guy who share it for 4 people and account got suspended after received many abuse warning letters and the credit card that had used to sign up banned account can't be used to create a new one.

Thank you
    Hey man, I'm doing good thanks for asking. You?

Thanks for the offer, I think I'll take you up on it. I've had to set my connections in NewsLeecher to 30 to get it to download at my full download speed (230KB/s), which can't be right. NewsHosting support reckon my ISP has throttled Usenet downloading but I'm gonna have to try another USP just to be sure.

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    I can't connect to the server and i can't get on there website, Anyone else having problems.

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    It's back

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    JohnnySixStrin
    I can open their website, but I can't access their servers yet.

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    Yeah same here, Website back, But server a no no.

8. Newsgroups   -   #28
    JohnnySixStrin
    Emailed their support and got this message a couple of minutes ago:

We have encountered an issue with the unlimited server, which has been identified
    and is being worked on. The issue should be resolved soon, so try to connect once
    again in an hour or so when service returns to normal.

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    Jimi...'s Avatar Mister Subtle
    I can connect and download fine here. Oh, I've found out that my fookin' ISP is throttling my Usenet download... Bastards. Hopefully NewsHosting won't mind me using 30 connections as that's the only way I can download at full speed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123