Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I should give up trying to keep an account at sct

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arkoaction View Post
    i dont have acc there yet, but i dont think its too hard to seed there with 12k of members. or im wrong?
    No. It's hard to seed there because half the members have seedboxes which can literally download a gig in about 2 minutes and upload at the same speed. That means for poor people like me with a 8mb/374k connection a good ratio is hard to maintain.

For the record I didn't do anything there to get banned. It just happened.
    That almost one month free leech double upload didnt help you one bit? Cmon, i just have a regular home cable connection and i still got a 4.0 ratio after that.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    No. It's hard to seed there because half the members have seedboxes which can literally download a gig in about 2 minutes and upload at the same speed. That means for poor people like me with a 8mb/374k connection a good ratio is hard to maintain.

For the record I didn't do anything there to get banned. It just happened.
    That almost one month free leech double upload didnt help you one bit? Cmon, i just have a regular home cable connection and i still got a 4.0 ratio after that.
    I signed up 3 days ago.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    What were the reasons, i am sure you tried to ask?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by safa View Post
    How do I do that? I asked coolguy but he hasn't responded in about 4 days now. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me how I could talk to an admin/mod.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    m8 the best thing 2 do is get a new isp

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    EFS's Avatar Beckham Is The King BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by safa View Post
    How do I do that? I asked coolguy but he hasn't responded in about 4 days now. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me how I could talk to an admin/mod.
    did you tryed on IRC chat to take with admin ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sorry to hear man....and i think it isn't possible to go on IRC when you are banned.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Don't feel bad. Some trackers just suck like that.

I gave OinK a kick to the curb a few months ago. I got tired of seeding certain albums for months at a time in a futile attempt to get a 1:1 ration. It was just more trouble than it was worth.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Don't feel bad. Some trackers just suck like that.

I gave OinK a kick to the curb a few months ago. I got tired of seeding certain albums for months at a time in a futile attempt to get a 1:1 ration. It was just more trouble than it was worth.
    Yeah oink can be hard to deal with sometimes. I think the only way to keep good ratio there is to have an up speed atleast more than 100KB/s.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post

I signed up 3 days ago.
    How did u sign up 3 days ago?
    I thought SCT never open 4 sign up, just invites only.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast