Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 24 Season 6

Admit it, you reeaaallly didn't think they were gonna make him go through with it did you? That's why I love this show so much, they make Jack do some really horrible stuff, then they go soft and back down on major plot lines and characters til we think its going to become a regular run of the mill show with Jack saving the planet and giving us a happily ever after...then final scene Day 6 Hour 4 kicked you all in the teeth. This is why this has been my favourite show since Day 1.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    its a great season fromthe begining with unexpected events ...jack is totally different here ..still rocks

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I gotta admit I'm hooked on 24.
    Grabbed the xvids of s06 and can only agree it's the best so far. The only downside is having to wait so long for the next 4 hours...

Someone better leak the next preview disc or I'll... I'll... um... I'll start watching Prison Break instead.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Curlz31's Avatar UN > BT
    The '24' Writers have topped themselves yet again this season, if the first four episodes are anything to go by. It's hard to believe that the writers of a show with this seemingly restricted format can consistently come up with plot lines to surprise and entertain the audience, even those of us that have seen every season.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123