Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post a Forumular Tip.

manker's Avatar effendi
    Posters in this thread should be aware that their contributions will be viewed seriously as a means to help others be competent at using interweb forums.

===

Don't post a smiley after comments within your own post. Let someone else tell you it's funny. If no-one does, it's either not funny or you're not well liked.

Caveat
    You can if you do it in an ironic manner, but are you really comfortable with using irony? Well? Most people suck badly at it, particularly Americans, but if you want to try, be my guest.

Just don't come crying to me when it goes horribly wrong.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    In a similar way, the word "lol" is not a punctuation mark. "lol" should not be used in the middle or at the end of sentences while your brain pauses for breath.

e.g. Some people seem to do this all the time lol and it can get kind of irritating lol

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    If a member displays a weakness, don't necessarily comment upon it at the time - bide your time and use it against them when they're being a twat
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #4
    If you're not quite sure someone is being a twat, don't accuse them straight away, if you do, and you're wrong, you'll be the twat. Act innocent, lure them into showing their hand, then call them a twat.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Forum delays can be avoided by not logging in.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    always wear clean pants.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Don't tell people that they can or Cant post a smiley. Let them decide what silly yellow smiley face they would like to use.

lol... using the word "lol" is 7337 like this: LOL LOL LOL.

Using the name "Barbarossa" means "cunt", also every time you say "Barbarossa is a cunt" 50 times you get a Trading Rep: +point under your avatar

seing a post by manker means you need to logout to earn a trading rep point.
    Last edited by Alien5; 01-08-2007 at 12:56 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No-one of any consequence gives a shit about trading rep points.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lol please only TYPE IN UPPER-CASE LETTERS when replying to the person who has a higher post count than you.
    Last edited by Alien5; 01-09-2007 at 03:14 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    you don't have a 160 character limit. you have more than 12 keys. at least try to use words please

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast