Thread: i want ThePlace.

Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    hi. i want the place. i will give oink, bitme or bitmetv for an invitation (if there are any left). if someone has an account with a good ratio and will give it to me i will give 3 invites (oink+bitme+bitmetv).
    if someone has an account with a low ratio but does not want to trade it PM for another deal.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    It's a good offer but I think it will be difficult. All invites are gone so you will need an account.

From the site:

We will be accepting no new members for the time being... all ur invites have been removed and the invites channel is not being used... if u have a person u know personally and u really really want them to get in, they have to go to irc, and speak to one of the admins/sysops (not moderators)... if u met the person from a forum, then forget about it.. u have to know them in real life.... we will be very selective about this so most invitees will be rejected... trusted members and > power users will only be considered....

we decided that the amount of work we have to do to weed out the new leakers and cheaters is just too much.... so we ve closed the site, and we re in the process of banning all the cheaters, leakers etc that we had marked for all this time but were reluctant to ban them (we ve banned the greedy ones, but the smart ones who cheated sparingly we ve allowed their accounts to stay - this is changing now).... once this phaze is complete, we will see what will happen, but for the time being, there will be no more invitations wth the exception of the limited invites we will give out ourseves... (for which we WILL be VERY selective)... its time for some ppl to actually realize the value of their account and start respecting our rules... we ve had enough of this bs.. its just getting old...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by manofstyle View Post
    It's a good offer but I think it will be difficult. All invites are gone so you will need an account.

From the site:

We will be accepting no new members for the time being... all ur invites have been removed and the invites channel is not being used... if u have a person u know personally and u really really want them to get in, they have to go to irc, and speak to one of the admins/sysops (not moderators)... if u met the person from a forum, then forget about it.. u have to know them in real life.... we will be very selective about this so most invitees will be rejected... trusted members and > power users will only be considered....

we decided that the amount of work we have to do to weed out the new leakers and cheaters is just too much.... so we ve closed the site, and we re in the process of banning all the cheaters, leakers etc that we had marked for all this time but were reluctant to ban them (we ve banned the greedy ones, but the smart ones who cheated sparingly we ve allowed their accounts to stay - this is changing now).... once this phaze is complete, we will see what will happen, but for the time being, there will be no more invitations wth the exception of the limited invites we will give out ourseves... (for which we WILL be VERY selective)... its time for some ppl to actually realize the value of their account and start respecting our rules... we ve had enough of this bs.. its just getting old...
    .. it took me 2 min to write this i m surprised theres no spelling mistakes ...

tp sysop

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manofstyle View Post

From the site:

tp sysop
    So you are the right person to ask for an invite . I'll be good user, never cheated.
    cheers

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPetrov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post

tp sysop
    So you are the right person to ask for an invite . I'll be good user, never cheated.
    cheers
    u should better reread what the news says
    i dont know u in real life