View Poll Results: How is scP so far?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it because of awesome packs (or other reason please explain)

69 50.00%
  • Hate it (please explain reason)

40 28.99%
  • Don't have it (Don't need to explain that one )

29 21.01%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How is scP so far?

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah they need to get scene releases quick!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Their uploaders are on vacation else where

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    anyone know why the threads about scp have disappeared from tpg?

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi Pheo View Post
    Their uploaders are on vacation else where
    Yeah.... Bring em backkkk

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    They could use some new uploaders tho at this point ANY uploaders. 0day Scene stuff is usually available elsewhere at better speeds. So they should focus more on rare stuff not found evrywhere

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Scudmis View Post
    They could use some new uploaders tho at this point ANY uploaders. 0day Scene stuff is usually available elsewhere at better speeds. So they should focus more on rare stuff not found evrywhere
    Exactly !

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Scudmis View Post
    This point was elaborated long ago....

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    anyone know why the threads about scp have disappeared from tpg?
    I also noticed that and it's been more than 1 maybe two weeks... Maybe a disagreement, who knows...

As for the rest, I also agree that ScP made some fatal mistakes:
    1. It created too much hype for what it could live up too.. If you can prove the hype it works for you but if not everyone is disappointed it comes as a boomerang.
    2. It seems that the team has not been created by a good and strong party...Results: staff leaving, too lazy uploaders etc..
    3. Lazy and I mean lazy uploaders... 1-2 torrents per day ??
    4. Not a good elaborated plan on how exactly the site will be set up and what will its purpose be.. They wanted to do ANOTHER 0 day site as if there's not many out there.. And even then they didn't try to succeed neither on pres, nor content, nor freebies.. The only good effort were on some packs that were uploaded..
    5. Again bad plan on how to get things started.. Too small number of users to get a site started (2000 and about half or maybe more of them just account holders ) .. Not even ONE freebie.. No freeleech no gigs upd no nothing.. They made better decisions about these thing later, when almost everything is over (I hope not..)... If you want ppl to use a site you have to give them some incentive...

Anyway it's a long discussion .. I hope the site does well after all and becomes a great site.. It just needs some more thinking and then acting..

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by N@LiM View Post
    hey.. where are the packs ?? I could find only 5 .. Disney , Saucy, Horror , Zombie and End of World ... most of them are not scene release..I don't have any craze for anmes but the quality is not fine.. as for one pack the moderator only commented about poor audio etc...also there are very few seeders ( 1 or 2 for each pack)...

Did I join very late (3-5 days ago) or the same was the scene before too ??
    this is from there pack upploader

"virus has infected my computer. ive lost 75% of data. hopefully i can save this file. i am very sorry! i will upload this when my comp is up and running again.almost 1 tb lost!"

wow talk about some bad luck! freeleech and d-upload and there only real uploader that was uploading is out!

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i join this tracker çitlle time and im not very happy is a little bad i can say it

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast