View Poll Results: How is scP so far?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it because of awesome packs (or other reason please explain)

69 50.00%
  • Hate it (please explain reason)

40 28.99%
  • Don't have it (Don't need to explain that one )

29 21.01%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How is scP so far?

crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by morphine View Post
    That thought has crossed my mind. Sure hope not.
    Sure, me neither, but how many 0-day trackers can you have?
    IMO, if you want to create a succesful tracker, you need to focus on specialized material, like Oink/TT/IT, BitMeTV, HDBits/Bit-HDTV, etc. It's not because they're low-rated in the "What invites are worth" thread that they suck, I use them the most.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    True words.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I might get rid of my two accounts, I though the tracker would be really good but at the moment its crap. They NEED to open registrations, get some more uploaders and leechers and then close.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    I am not a n00b BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post
    I might get rid of my two accounts, I though the tracker would be really good but at the moment its crap. They NEED to open registrations, get some more uploaders and leechers and then close.
    Totally agree had high hopes for this tracker,looks like its going to be just another site to forget about.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    I deleted my account there after the first day.
    I know at least 50 other people who did the same.
    Wont give the exact reasons why we all deleted our accounts but just know alot of people I know werent too impressed with the site.

If they put as much effort into the site itself as they did in publicity it might be a pretty descent place. (I however still wouldnt use it even if they did put more effort into it.)

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    I deleted my account there after the first day.
    I know at least 50 other people who did the same.
    Wont give the exact reasons why we all deleted our accounts but just know alot of people I know werent too impressed with the site.

If they put as much effort into the site itself as they did in publicity it might be a pretty descent place. (I however still wouldnt use it even if they did put more effort into it.)
    I did exactly the same
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    How do you delete your account?

TorrentLeech is all I need

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    /delacct.php

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    DISABLED PRIVS
    I wouldn't give up all hope, scc had a crappy start but its getting quite good now. Maybe the same is going to happen with scp.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    well i think the site is far from crappy...infact i would say for the time that its been opened...its doing good..and it will only get better...i think the fact that they are open to suggestions from there members is nice...the staff are nice..the speeds are great...nice packs ...and all this already !!..i would place money on the fact that ScP will be one of the best in the near furture.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast