Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Build Web Page

Poster
    i want 2 build a web page what is the best and easiest program 2 use

i tryed using dreamweaver but

i a new b

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i use dreamweaver, pretty good. and notepad for some wee bits of edditing.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I use Dreamweaver aswell, far easier than FrontPage I find at least.

It needs a degree of perseverance, but once you have the hang of it, the software is a peice of Cake B)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ex-member
    If you look at the bottom of my webpage you'll see a link to the best HTML tutorial on the Web.

A basic knowledge of HTML, some webspace and Notepad are all you need to be able to write webpages.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Lamsey@19 May 2003 - 13:56
    A basic knowledge of HTML, some webspace and Notepad are all you need to be able to write webpages.
    I'm also a fan of pages coded with Notepad. However Microsoft Frontpage works well too, and its easy to use.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    started a bit in frontpage, but it was crap, used another prog for a bit, now ive been using dremweaver all the time, and starting to use notepad.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    If you're an absolute newbie, go for Microsoft Frontpage. It is IMO the best program for newbies. After a while though, you'll find that it's c*** - That's when you should try Macromedia Dreamweaver MX. If you want to write the code yourself, try either Notepad or Dreamweaver. If you get good at that, check out Flash as well as DW in order to make better-looking sites.

Other programs to see are Macromedia Fireworks MX for great web graphics in a flash (It's what I use for new graphics in general - Check out my FW-created sig soon ) and possibly MM Freehand MX as well (like Fireworks but more MS-Publisher-ish, and you can set points co-ords in it unlike Fireworks&#33.

Yes guys - I am a Macromediaphile. Does that mean I can't be loved?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    unfortunatly yes it does

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by Illuminati@19 May 2003 - 20:21
    If you're an absolute newbie, go for Microsoft Frontpage. It is IMO the best program for newbies. After a while though, you'll find that it's c*** - That's when you should try Macromedia Dreamweaver MX. If you want to write the code yourself, try either Notepad or Dreamweaver. If you get good at that, check out Flash as well as DW in order to make better-looking sites.

Other programs to see are Macromedia Fireworks MX for great web graphics in a flash (It's what I use for new graphics in general - Check out my FW-created sig soon ) and possibly MM Freehand MX as well (like Fireworks but more MS-Publisher-ish, and you can set points co-ords in it unlike Fireworks&#33.

Yes guys - I am a Macromediaphile. Does that mean I can't be loved?
    I must be a Macromediaphile aswell I'm worried now!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Yes i agree DreamWeaver is the best for creating web pages but you should also try Adobe Page Mill i think it's called or Adobe go live there both great...

but Dreamwaever is the BAD BOY that everyone luvs... plus Dreamweaver has sum great extensions

there's no shame in being a Macromediaphile....

and rember blue 42 jizzim is goo ( CKY 4)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast