Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracker IRC Support

Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    They can fix this mess if they want.I have big nerves, but they don't last long.
    I know someone from their staff will read this, if no I'll point 'em,
    you can fix this mess and make us forget, I'll make sure it happens.You think you'll keep privacy just by banning every signle person who mentioned you, well you would stay in privacy if you had one torrent so noone would ever know about you.
    And about those who got in by trade, large percent of them are good regular users, and you disabled them, just cuz of trade.So what ? Look at the other trackers, how many of them are in by some kind of trade ??This is not some matrix-fairy tale.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Added bitme and torrentbytes support. If you know more, let me know. Let's help out our banned brethren.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK View Post
    Since rabbit decided to declare open season on our members' accounts over there, relations have dipped just a little between FST and BT sites represented at TPG.

We're removing information by request at this time but if relations don't improve even this may go by the wayside and all name/url filters may end up being removed.

I for one am hoping it gets back on track.
    It would be a shame if all torrent sites were tarred with the same brush...

I know there have been issues between FST and F**R, but surely these issues should remain between the two entities and the members it affects, and not splashed around affecting all. After all, if someone decides to declare open warefare on a specific filesharing means (bittorrent, in this case), then many people who have no beef with the argument are going to suffer, be they ordinary members of these communities, or the people charged with running them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Added Torrentleech and Revtt

Edit: did a mod remove FtN and I didn't notice, or did I delete it by accident?
    Last edited by Eagle784; 01-15-2007 at 11:02 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    It would be a shame if all torrent sites were tarred with the same brush...

I know there have been issues between FST and F**R, but surely these issues should remain between the two entities and the members it affects, and not splashed around affecting all. After all, if someone decides to declare open warefare on a specific filesharing means (bittorrent, in this case), then many people who have no beef with the argument are going to suffer, be they ordinary members of these communities, or the people charged with running them.
    Fair point and things will settle in some manner.
    Though its been rough recently and didnt have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle784 View Post
    Added Torrentleech and Revtt

Edit: did a mod remove FtN and I didn't notice, or did I delete it by accident?
    Was removed by request so now you know.
    If added it back Im sure you know where that goes...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Still I think this is a great list to have

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12