Thread: i have aproblem

nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    whene i try to open partation by double click its open in new windows and whene i make right click on partation give me autoplay in the top of the list can any one tell me how to stop autoplay function and make the partation open in the same windows

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    If I think i know what ur getting at u have a autoplay file in your localdisk folder which wont allow you to get into your C drive if this is the case... right click on C goto properties goto AutoPlay tab then click Select an action to perform and click Take No Action...... if this isnt the case right click goto Explore and delete the autoplay files they might be hidden so

Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> Show hidden files and folders

BolaMN

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellirion View Post
    If I think i know what ur getting at u have a autoplay file in your localdisk folder which wont allow you to get into your C drive if this is the case... right click on C goto properties goto AutoPlay tab then click Select an action to perform and click Take No Action...... if this isnt the case right click goto Explore and delete the autoplay files they might be hidden so

Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> Show hidden files and folders

BolaMN
    yes i have autoplay file in all drives and i do what you write but there is no autoplay tab i found this tab only whene i make right click and select properties on the cd drive and whene i delete the autoplay files from all drive its back again i still have this problem but thanks for you to try help me