Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Classical Music Tracker?

SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hey guys, I was just wondering which torrent has the best collection of classical music. The rare ones and the best ones are really hard to find at FileMP3 and other regular torrent sites I'm in (BitSoup, TorrentLeech).

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oops, forgot to mention for you to not mention Oink because I know how difficult it is to become a part of that website; and I pretty much know that I don't really have a chance of getting in - unfortunately.
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 01-11-2007 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Oink

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i would have to say that it's a private site that begins with e
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by dude12345 View Post
    Hey guys, I was just wondering which torrent has the best collection of classical music. The rare ones and the best ones are really hard to find at FileMP3 and other regular torrent sites I'm in (BitSoup, TorrentLeech).

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oops, forgot to mention for you to not mention Oink because I know how difficult it is to become a part of that website; and I pretty much know that I don't really have a chance of getting in - unfortunately.
    oink is not really hard to get into, really

i got my invite to oink for free at a forum by asking, people are nice hahaha

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    And what would that be?

WhitePawn -
    Lol, I just don't feel right asking for an invite because if I really deserve it, they will choose me out of merit and not out of pity out of many applicants. So if that very generous person gives me an invite, many others will come begging as well - making me feel guilty because that is unfair to others.
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 01-12-2007 at 02:20 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    And what would that be?

WhitePawn -
    Lol, I just don't feel right asking for an invite because if I really deserve it, they will choose me out of merit and not out of pity out of many applicants. So if that very generous person gives me an invite, many others will come begging as well - making me feel guilty because that is unfair to others.
    Hey, I'm lost here: who are 'they' that'll choose you? Who's going to know you want an oink invite unless you ask (yeah, beg, I know) for one? I've been looking for an oink invite for a month now...

I also would like to know what that private e**-tracker is. I love classical, and am tired of downloading tons from rapidshare only to find out that the rip was done at 128k.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ziver's Avatar ultérieurement BT Rep: +2
    I also would like to know what that private e**-tracker is
    exigo is my guess

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    http://www.exigomusic.org/ ? Thanks, now I have to look for invites to both oink & exigo

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    magister's Avatar Melancholic BT Rep: +5
    pedro's and demonoid have a lot of classical also

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by aridan View Post
    http://www.exigomusic.org/ ? Thanks, now I have to look for invites to both oink & exigo
    Error?

Oh well, if I get someone can convince me to get a large incentive to "beg" for an invite to Oink, I'd probably do it - and will write like an essay if needed lol.

I looked at Pedro's BTmusic and they need an invite as well - which is why I applied for one

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    And what would that be?

WhitePawn -
    haha

you are misunderstanding, on tracker forums people offer invites
    mods on certain tracker like to offer unlimited invites to their own tracker on other tracker forums to people

this guy had 10 free oink invites and he was offering them to any poweruser

i asked and... got an oink invite

on oink--- tt, musicvids, tl, td, etc. are all give free
    most of the time unlimited invites are given by mods of another tracker or trusted power users from another tracker, you just have to become power user yourself

people have more trust in powerusers as they are less likely to cheat and be really n00b in torrent communities
    Last edited by whitepawn2a6; 01-13-2007 at 06:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast