Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Sabu

  1. #1
    Is cool

    agree?
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    kittybewm's Avatar bob bob bob bob
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In the toaster
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,042


    ???

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    What's a decent Wrastlin' torrent site.

    PM me an invite if required.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    i gotcha jp, ill send you one if u pm me first
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Sabu Put U Through A Table,

    Gg
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,491
    I can only see JP's posts but PW Torrents has always been good for me but I use Newsgroups these days.

    Edit: I just signed into my account there and apparently I have 58gbs uploaded. When the fuck did I do that? I have three invites as well.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 01-12-2007 at 05:28 PM.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    I mostly use newsgroups as well, but I haven't been able to get the new years thing.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolyBoo View Post
    i gotcha jp, ill send you one if u pm me first
    Why would I have to pm you first, twat.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    I can only see JP's posts but PW Torrents has always been good for me but I use Newsgroups these days.

    Edit: I just signed into my account there and apparently I have 58gbs uploaded. When the fuck did I do that? I have three invites as well.
    FAG STOP IGNORING ME

    I WANT A INVITE
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolyBoo View Post
    i gotcha jp, ill send you one if u pm me first
    Why would I have to pm you first, twat.
    because i like when it says new message

    btw jp, could you ask the nice man with 3 invites if i can have one
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •