Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Lost Money over POS Ubisoft Game...

  1. #1
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    I'm fucking pissed. Today I bought import tuner challenge for Xbox 360 and of coarse the game sucks ass (I was too lazy to rent it and I went with my gut guessing it was good and of coarse my gut was wrong). So I went back to Best Buy to exchange it, telling them I "accidentally" bought the wrong game but they said something about it being illegal for them to let me return it (lol Best Buy). Anyways I did'nt give up (no I didn't sell it on Ebay). I bought the game for $59.99 at Best Buy and I played it for an hour and then I traded it in a Game Stop for $12 just so I could buy a better alternative for my Xbox 360 which ended up being Need for Speed Carbon for $54.99 for the used version. Damn, I'm so fucking pissed at how dumb I was. I know what to do next time tho. Fuck, now I'm out like $50 for nothing.

  2. Games   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Yeah that was dumb.

    At $60 you should do some research before buying. I could possibly see if you bought a game with big name attached to it.

    For instance, if you went and bought Zelda and it turned out to be shit I couldn't rag on you.

    But Import Tuner Challenge?

    You musta been smoking crack (outta someone's ass).

    Now tomorrow I'm getting Lost Planet.....

  3. Games   -   #3
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Yeah that was dumb.

    At $60 you should do some research before buying. I could possibly see if you bought a game with big name attached to it.

    For instance, if you went and bought Zelda and it turned out to be shit I couldn't rag on you.

    But Import Tuner Challenge?

    You musta been smoking crack (outta someone's ass).

    Now tomorrow I'm getting Lost Planet.....


    Lost Planet looks promising tho. I'm going to wait for reviews before I buy that, lol.

    Btw I checked amazon and it got 5/5 stars, I should've checked gamespot... wait no they are very biased... IGN.

  4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    Hungry Child in a third world country: Import Tuner? That bastard could have fed me for more than a month!

    lol

    do ur research next time, oh and lost planet does look quite good

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  5. Games   -   #5
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Hungry Child in a third world country: Import Tuner? That bastard could have fed me for more than a month!

    lol

    do ur research next time, oh and lost planet does look quite good
    Yeah, now I know.

  6. Games   -   #6
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Yeah that was dumb.

    At $60 you should do some research before buying. I could possibly see if you bought a game with big name attached to it.

    For instance, if you went and bought Zelda and it turned out to be shit I couldn't rag on you.

    But Import Tuner Challenge?

    You musta been smoking crack (outta someone's ass).

    Now tomorrow I'm getting Lost Planet.....


    Lost Planet looks promising tho. I'm going to wait for reviews before I buy that, lol.

    Btw I checked amazon and it got 5/5 stars, I should've checked gamespot... wait no they are very biased... IGN.
    I just bought it at WalMart while waiting for Pizza Hut to make my pizza.

    I will be playing it shortly.

  7. Games   -   #7
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Hungry Child in a third world country: Import Tuner? That bastard could have fed me for more than a month!

    lol

    do ur research next time, oh and lost planet does look quite good


  8. Games   -   #8
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy View Post


    Lost Planet looks promising tho. I'm going to wait for reviews before I buy that, lol.

    Btw I checked amazon and it got 5/5 stars, I should've checked gamespot... wait no they are very biased... IGN.
    I just bought it at WalMart while waiting for Pizza Hut to make my pizza.

    I will be playing it shortly.
    I can't play it. My 5-year old kicked me outta the basement cuz she's watching Jump In on the Disney Channel.

    The little bugger.

  9. Games   -   #9
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

    I just bought it at WalMart while waiting for Pizza Hut to make my pizza.

    I will be playing it shortly.
    I can't play it. My 5-year old kicked me outta the basement cuz she's watching Jump In on the Disney Channel.

    The little bugger.
    lol

    just got back from downtown and i bougth the game while i was there, 79 bucks for the limited edition.

    cant wait to play it but stupid univ. says otherwise, gotta finish a bunch of assignments first b4 playing it

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  10. Games   -   #10
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    LOL, A friend of mine has this game and it's pretty ghetto, oh so very boring and repetitive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •