Thread: "buddylist" Or "favorites" In Kazaa Lite?

I got this trick from a forum member called mediumsoftworks
    He didn't post it in the Tips section but I think it deserves a place here

When you find a really good source on K-Lite (with good files and/or good speed) and you want to add it to your "Favorites" this is what you can do:

Just start a download from the source that you like and put it on pause. The next time you want to download something from this user just right-click to "Find more of the same user". If you use a download accelerator, make sure it skips paused items.

Have Phun!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    good tip

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    The next time you want to download something from this user just right-click to "Find more of the same user".
    The next day user's dynamic IP probably will change...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    With the IP change problem... I make a note of which file I was getting from them, or a couple different files they are sharing. That way I just do a search for one of those files to find them again. User names change from time to time but no where near as often as IP changes.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Dieselpower@19 May 2003 - 23:45
    The next time you want to download something from this user just right-click to "Find more of the same user".
    The next day user's dynamic IP probably will change...
    Must say I didn't think about that yet...

But isn't it true that most users with good (broadband) connections have static ip's?
    Not sure about that, maybe i'm just talking crap.......

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    dsl is dynamic unless you pay more. I wish mine was static.. I'd have a pimpin server up hehe