Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I will be crazy

StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Lol you took your sig off of a gfx forum, didn't you?
    yes I did, it's a temporary sig as I'm still busy with the new one
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    torrent.is is only for islandian the tracker may not work if you are anot from there , maybe you can register but you will not use the tracker, anyway i am not sure about this, but maybe is not a good idea .i talk to the staff in there and he is not allowing other countrie user at the moment just like http://tracker.ninjacentral.za.net/ from south africa.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Damn it how come they keep locking to certain regions and blacklisting others.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    litliper's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Because here in Iceland some of us have to pay for the amount we download from other countries. It is slowly changing and hopefully it will go away eventually but for now torrent.is cannot allow people from other countries to use their tracker. Its a damn shame cause I would have gladly traded an invitation code....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Mariosh's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    gamer4eva did his 2100 post

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by litliper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Because here in Iceland some of us have to pay for the amount we download from other countries. It is slowly changing and hopefully it will go away eventually but for now torrent.is cannot allow people from other countries to use their tracker. Its a damn shame cause I would have gladly traded an invitation code....
    You can only download on that site? If you download with tl you need to pay? damn that sucks
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    litliper's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenVD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by litliper View Post

You can only download on that site? If you download with tl you need to pay? damn that sucks
    Yebb....that really does suck. Luckily enough I'm not one of those unlucky people.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    It's somewhat similar here in Portugal. Some isps have distinction between national and foreign traffic. You dont pay more for international traffic but they enforce way smaller limits. Luckly my isp doesnt have such distinction.

So some local trackers limit their users to national ips only. The biggest tracker here is really big, up to the 50000 users the last time i was there, comparable to something like swebits. Lots of content, all the releases in the original language. A waste since the staff is really horrible.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Damn, all your counties seems to have their own tracker. That's impossible in belgium as most people here can only donwload/upload 10GB/month.. yes we have limits

But luckely I have a special connection, with no limits

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenVD View Post
    Damn, all your counties seems to have their own tracker. That's impossible in belgium as most people here can only donwload/upload 10GB/month.. yes we have limits

But luckely I have a special connection, with no limits
    Lucky you ey!!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast