Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 month & 5 post. Here i am. New. Need some help.

So I've read the rules. Basically I can already join Level 1 websites like demonid, which i did but found it a bit slim on content.

Now I can ask for invites to L2 sites, which may be given but to obtain L3 invites I would need to offer an invite in return...something like that!

What I am using Bittorents for are primarily music and Mac Software.

Okay so am I able to get any invites to websites that are good for Music and Mac Software?

I do not have anything to offer in return. And hopefully I haven't doubled up on a post(Did some searches).

Open to any feedback.

Cheers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by luke71 View Post
    So I've read the rules. Basically I can already join Level 1 websites like demonid, which i did but found it a bit slim on content.
    Demonoid is definitely no "slim on content" .. Slow sure...Semi private yes... not so secure agree.... But regarding content has so many things and some of them rare you gonna have to search on many different trackers to find them..

I don't have an idea about mac, i only have heard of brokenstones or something like that but unfortunately no more info.. For music oink is the way to go but it's not easy to be get an invite there since they punish all inviters for bad invitees.. You can always join filemp3 though which is usually open for a start..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thanks Moonspell for replying.

Okay I had a look at filemp3 but you have to pay, right?

Do I just ask for an invite to Oink? If so can anyone give me one?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Also i don't think you pay at all on filemp3 never had it but still am sure you don't pay.
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 01-15-2007 at 08:57 AM.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hey newbie ill give u a TL invite if u want jus make sure u upload a lot

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thanks. No worries.

I am using Azuerus> How do I make sure I upload alot(I Know I know simple question, I am really new). I just want to get everything right so I don'e piss off anyone and make people lose invites(After reading this forum, I realise how important that is.

In Azuerus the upload varies between 20-40 k/Bs.

Anyone thanks, I'll make sue I do

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Try to behave you at torrentleech and keep good ratios, after a few weeks when you have a good ratio you can show the ratios.. And mybe then I'll fix you oink invite (music tracker only, the best for music)
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    go to other forums that have nothing to do with filesharing and ask for oink and tl invites. i've seen oink, it, and tl given out for free many times on random forums. then maybe you get oink and it invites and trade those for better trackers

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    gamer4ever what section should I be in. I'm currently in the BitTorrent Invites Section so bit confused....

Steven - What do you mean when you said "Try to behave you at torrentleech.."

Backlash - Do you know of any particular forums? I am about to receive a TL invite.

My ratio is 2.130. What is a good ratio?

Thanks all. Really appreciate it

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by luke71 View Post

Backlash - Do you know of any particular forums? I am about to receive a TL invite.

My ratio is 2.130. What is a good ratio?

Thanks all. Really appreciate it
    that's the point. go to no particular forums, just make sure they have plenty of users and the mods dont mind you going off-topic, so pretty much any general forums. just google general forums and there's a website with a huge list of large general forums. its pretty easy to keep a good ratio at tl, remember that. it will only get harder after that. a "good ratio" depends on who you ask. most sites like you to have at least a 1.05 to become a power user and some people wont give you invites unless you have a larger ratio and have downloaded a lot. just keep a 1.5 and no one should give you any crap for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast