Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fireworks!

Very Large Member
    Thanks NikkiD,I now understand.
    Just out of interest do you mean the Queen Victoria from 19th century England? And if so I wonder why we dont get to celebrate over here in the UK?
    Cheers! :beerchug: :beerchug:

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Forum Star
    Fireworks and five cheers for the queen!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    wow, mickey mouse finally took off one of his gloves!

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by NikkiD@19 May 2003 - 23:12
    Victoria Day is Canada's excuse to have a long weekend in May. It is meant to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday (which is May 24th), but it has since become known as "May 24" in reference to we Canadians' favourite pastime during this long weekend... drinking large quantities of beer (which incidentally in Canada come in cases of 24, not sure how many you get in a case over in UK, jay973). Cheers!!! :beerchug:

*NikkiD lights off some Roman Candles in celebration of beer... uh I mean Queen Victoria.
    nikkiD what did u do this weekend?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Very Large Member
    Originally posted by Z+21 May 2003 - 05:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Z @ 21 May 2003 - 05:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NikkiD@19 May 2003 - 23:12
    Victoria Day is Canada&#39;s excuse to have a long weekend in May. It is meant to celebrate Queen Victoria&#39;s birthday (which is May 24th), but it has since become known as "May 24" in reference to we Canadians&#39; favourite pastime during this long weekend... drinking large quantities of beer (which incidentally in Canada come in cases of 24, not sure how many you get in a case over in UK, jay973). Cheers&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; :beerchug:

*NikkiD lights off some Roman Candles in celebration of beer... uh I mean Queen Victoria.
    nikkiD what did u do this weekend? [/b][/quote]
    What??
    At least over here in the good ol&#39; UK,when we have a celebration,nobody remembers what they did so nobody would ever dream of asking.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    first of all, i wasnt talking to u. second, i was just supposing she didnt have so many that she could still remember some fun stuff. wtf?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cases of 24?
    I got a Big Chill on may 24 weekend.
    That&#39;s 28... because 24 just isn&#39;t enough.

For those who don&#39;t know what a big chill is, it also comes with free ice and a waterproof lining.
    No need to keep running to the fridge&#33;

Fireworks were going off all weekend here.
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12