Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get me a Gun now

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    UMM i don't know where you got that from Busyan but I hate AFL and NEVER EVER EVER HAVE had a AFL SIG!!!

maybe you Americans who don't know the difference between rugby league and Rugby don't know the difference with AFL as well!!

gay man running around in tight shorts!
    Mmmk I stand corrected. I don't know your teams. I thought the Tigers was AFL.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    biggie944's Avatar If i can give i will BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well all can say is your american football teams need to go up a level you have to get in time with the rest of the world beckham has just signed to a (soccer team as u call it )for £150 million yeah thats right £150million)the only sports player in the world that earns more than him is tiger woods american football as u know it is becoming history.he is the first of many that are gonna make american football small fry compared to the rest of the world.

and i would just like to add if it wasn't for rugby union u would have no american football or australian rules football just a reminder .

graned i think ossy rules football is the best but iv'e never been able to play it at competition level.i played union for about 10 years take your pads off and i will show u what the game is about.Be ware i will hurt u,u think u get hit hard in american football play without any pads and lets see how long u last.I WILL MAKE U SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEL
    Last edited by biggie944; 01-16-2007 at 02:17 AM.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie944 View Post
    well all can say is your american football teams need to go up a level you have to get in time with the rest of the world beckham has just signed to a (soccer team as u call it )for £150 million yeah thats right £150million)the only sports player in the world that earns more than him is tiger woods american football as u know it is becoming history.he is the first of many that are gonna make american football small fry compared to the rest of the world.

and i would just like to add if it wasn't for rugby union u would have no american football or australian rules football just a reminder .

graned i think ossy rules football is the best but iv'e never been able to play it at competition level.i played union for about 10 years take your pads off and i will show u what the game is about.Be ware i will hurt u,u think u get hit hard in american football play without any pads and lets see how long u last.I WILL MAKE U SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEL
    1. Beckham did not sign for £150 million.

2. Beckham can make $50 mil a year. That is not guaranteed so he isn't even the second highest paid anything....yet.

3. No shit that American football is derivative. So is baseball. The only major American sport that isn't derivative is basketball and that was invented by guy from Canada (he also started helmet use in football).

We thank you all.

4. You overestimate football protection and the dynamic of rugby vs football are different. Football has the forward pass for instance. Also, if I'm not mistaken, protection was developed due to the result of too many deaths. In rugby players have more sense in self protection. In football, as stated before, if you are receiver, your eye is on the ball, blind side hits are quite normal. The entire league would be totally fucked. Even with the pads, I see players get fucked up so I can't imagine the game without protection (although the average joe plays pickup ball without pads all the time, maybe 2 years ago I was doing this)

Hell I remember reading that fishing then horse racing then car racing lead in the sport death category. Wtf?

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    UMM i don't know where you got that from Busyan but I hate AFL and NEVER EVER EVER HAVE had a AFL SIG!!!

maybe you Americans who don't know the difference between rugby league and Rugby don't know the difference with AFL as well!!

yeah tigers = Rugby League

you guys really should watch it some americans that have cant beleive how fast the game is and how they dont stop for a comerical break some of the NFL coaches I think Shanaham thought it was a great game

Rugby Yawnion however is boring as hell

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

yeah tigers = Rugby League

you guys really should watch it some americans that have cant beleive how fast the game is and how they dont stop for a comerical break some of the NFL coaches I think Shanaham thought it was a great game

Rugby Yawnion however is boring as hell

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I don't know.

I'm not a huge fan of either, but if given a choice I much prefer to watch a game of Rugby Union as opposed to a game of Rugby League.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Brady = most over rated QB of all time I have to go through another week if ESPN and the media kissing that guys arse and sucking his cock
    I'm not a NE fan, but how in the hell can you say that Tom Brady is over-rated??

If you don'y like him, that's one thing but his stats and records speak for themselves.

yo

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Brady = most over rated QB of all time I have to go through another week if ESPN and the media kissing that guys arse and sucking his cock
    I'm not a NE fan, but how in the hell can you say that Tom Brady is over-rated??

If you don'y like him, that's one thing but his stats and records speak for themselves.
    Out of all the teams, NE is the last one that I wanna see win.

I'm conflicted between the feel good story of the Saints or the Bears or Indy since that would make Lovie Smith or Dungy the first black coach to win a Superbowl. I remember when black coaches and QBs were scarce. Now they are all over the fucking league.

NE has had Superbowl wins. Fuck them.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Tom Brady

Mr Ill throw 3 Ints and still be god to the media

if that was Grossman what would the meida be talking about??

Ill tell you if Grossman threw 3 ints it would be about how much he sucks and almost cost the bears the game and only had 51% passing %

yet if brady makes a mistake its *hes only human*

brady the greaT throw screen passes for 40 yard gains on 3rd down

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Tom Brady

Mr Ill throw 3 Ints and still be god to the media

if that was Grossman what would the meida be talking about??

Ill tell you if Grossman threw 3 ints it would be about how much he sucks and almost cost the bears the game and only had 51% passing %

yet if brady makes a mistake its *hes only human*

brady the greaT throw screen passes for 40 yard gains on 3rd down
    The major difference there is that Brady is a proven winner. That is undebatable. He has proven that 3 INT's won't count him out. That is why he's a winner.

yo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast