Thread: RMVB seeding rules

walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Since RMVB became more popular to nonp-polish users, i decided to explain their seeding rules, cuz it can be quite confusing for some users.
    I think its the only site around in which seeding 1:1, doesnt allow u to stop seeding.....after u reached 1:1, u still have to stay on for min.3 hrs
    U are allowed to stop seeding after u will manage to score: ratio 2.0 on particular torrent. Kinda original, isnt it?
    Well o have to know, that thx to that, this site is still alive and its not that simple in poland
    Max seeding time is adapted to polish reality, and therefore no matter which ratio u will achieve on torrent, u can stop seeding after 8hrs. Well since it opened for foreign users, maybe its time to change these rules?
    thats the rest of the rulezzzz:

r. 0-0.6 =8hrs
    r. 0.61-1.0 =5hrs
    r.1.01-2.0 =3hrs
    r.2.0 and above = no min time

But its not for me to decide about it.
    I hope that this post will make your life at RMVB a bit easier
    Last edited by walczanin; 02-17-2007 at 12:36 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RmvBusters's Avatar Member
    THX walczanin - he's talking about rmvbusters.pl . rmvb is film format

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yeah,
    i guess they all now, its quite popular here nowadays)