Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade released!

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    I don't see why paying monthly for this game is such a big fuss. I've been playing this game since March 2005 and my god i am still not bored of it. Blizz adds so many new content to it on a regular basis, its hard to knock the game off. For less than a buck a day you get a lot more than you pay for.
    Last edited by Monkeee; 01-19-2007 at 03:43 AM.

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    my lil bro is insane about this game, last night i bought him WOW:BC he never stops playing it, 10 hours str8 sometimes until i come back from work and kick him so i could use the pc.
    i never played it, dont know crap about it but sounds good.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    im lvl 63, in my imba warlock ^^

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    yeah, w0w seems like it would be really good, but my prob is i will get bored. i'd love a game to it's death for a couple of weeks and then i'd just move on for some reason. don't get me wrong i'd eventually go back, but then that's where the monthly fee cums into effect. u stop playing just to do other things like go outside or play another game for awhile and doing so ur character is now inactive. an inactive character will get deleting and then there goes all ur work. if i'm not gonna be playing the game i'm not gonna be paying the fee hence the inactivity also.

besides, i played maple story last nite (and this is free FOREVER!) for 9 hours straight, but that was be4 i took a nap. time to get back on. i got me some boars to kill...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    Quote Originally Posted by slau View Post
    im lvl 63, in my imba warlock ^^
    fu stop killing my poor mage
    I'm gonna level a hunter, yeah thats right, I'm gonna wtfpwn you lock scum!

Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    yeah, w0w seems like it would be really good, but my prob is i will get bored. i'd love a game to it's death for a couple of weeks and then i'd just move on for some reason. don't get me wrong i'd eventually go back, but then that's where the monthly fee cums into effect. u stop playing just to do other things like go outside or play another game for awhile and doing so ur character is now inactive. an inactive character will get deleting and then there goes all ur work. if i'm not gonna be playing the game i'm not gonna be paying the fee hence the inactivity also.

besides, i played maple story last nite (and this is free FOREVER!) for 9 hours straight, but that was be4 i took a nap. time to get back on. i got me some boars to kill...
    Blizzard never deletes your character, unless you terminate your entire account. If you just cut off the subscription or stop feeding it Game Time, your characters will be kept indefinetely.
    Sage goes in the signature field.

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by true_neo View Post
    Blizzard never deletes your character, unless you terminate your entire account. If you just cut off the subscription or stop feeding it Game Time, your characters will be kept indefinetely.
    ur 100% positive?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    end's Avatar end.Member BT Rep: +1
    i will download and play on pirated server... i never will pay for play

anyway good post and have fun with this game

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by true_neo View Post
    ur 100% positive?
    http://faq.wow-europe.com/en/article.php?id=752
    Quote Originally Posted by FAQ Link
    We currently have no plans to delete frozen accounts or characters. If this changes, you will be notified via email well in advance.
    Yep
    Sage goes in the signature field.

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Just some more news on the topic:

"The Burning Crusade" is Fastest Selling PC Game Ever - DailyTech
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

10. News (Archive)   -   #20
    already bught it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12