Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grossest Movie Scene

American History X but not the scene your on about. A little earlier there is a scene where somebody drops some soap......need i say anymore ??? oooh lorddddie

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    has to be the beach scene on saving private ryan, or resevoir dogs where he cuts his ear off and pours perol where the ear used to be, that makes me cringe every time.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Yes droping the soap does sound very nasty...

just thought of a new one on Zombie Flesh Eaters when the pulls the girls eye on to that piece of wood very nasty...

sum of these scenes you guys have mentiond are very nasty

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    the last 15 minutes of Requiem for a Dream are pretty disturbing.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by gaun@20 May 2003 - 16:32
    resident evil when the guy gets cut up into about a 1000 pieces by that net like laser
    That was just funny but I liked the movie

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    This isn't a serious movie, but the grossing thing in a movie i've seen. It was in Jackass, where the dude pees on a cone full of ice, then eats it, then he vomets while some dude kicks him.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    No clue, but on it, watched it when I was little sooo, where the book bleeds.. lol
    The film is Stephen Kings IT. The whole first half of that film was creepy. Hmm...you guys have mentioned some really good ones...oh I know in City of the Dead, theres a scene where a woman sees one of the Zombies and her eyes start bleeding, then she starts throwing up all this blood...and then even her organs. Really disgusting to watch.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I always though that scene in american history x was funny.

the nastiest thing i have seen in a movie

i would have to go with arnold as mr freeze in batman. damn that was hideous.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Scanners 1,

Where the other scanner guy (Michael Ironside) blows the other guy's head clean off with his powers!

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Man on final destination 2 when that ladder fell through his face oh my god that shit hurt me just thinkin about it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast