Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grossest Movie Scene

Twist3r
    on urban legions this dudes dog gets put in the microwave and gets fried

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Another vote for Scarface and the chainsaw scene.

You didn't actually see the guy getting cut, but your imagination makes it worse.

Had to look away.

nsf003

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster
    final destination 2 where that big pane of glass i think it is falls on the guy who runs into those pigeons..in slow motion you can see him disintergrate..its cool

also alot of other scenes in final destination 2 including the ladder thru his face and most other death scenes, great movie

fuck Derby County

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    I can't believe someone else put Requiem for a Dream. I am right there with you on that one. That is the only movie in my whole life where I was truly, truly disturbed.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    dudevenezuela's Avatar VIP
    What abou final destination 1 and 2.. I think here like 90% of the movie is about funky deaths

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I saw this freaky anti-cinderella movie where you see the ugly sisters cutting off their own toes and heels to fit their bloody feet into the glass slipper...the effects were poor but the concept grossed me out!

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Final Destination 1 with the top of the guy's head getting cut off(came outta nowhere).

Also gotta give it to The Thirteenth Ghost, where the one guy gets cut in half when a glass door closes on him sideways, as the front half of him slowly slides down revealing like a cross-section of the guy behind him, which then too starts sliding...

Oh, and anything Troma, especially the most recent one(don't remember the name), which features a guy getting a butcher knife wedged through the top of his head, and a naked fat man running around with a mask on, falling down, and having a car, which has just leapt in the air, having the rear tire land on his head. It was the twitching that got me...

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    My nods go to the following

1. Pulp Fiction.... ving rahmes being turned into a play toy by some redneck hillbillies, ballgag and all, i cringed big time, and was pretty repulsed...

2. scarface.... the chainsaw scene, i agee on that one, pretty fucked up

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    my mate had a video called executions,.. full of real executions...made me feel real sick

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by nmurrells@21 May 2003 - 11:15
    my mate had a video called executions,.. full of real executions...made me feel real sick
    called "faces of death"? i got loads of these..showing all real life death scenes caught on tape ..sick shit

you find loads on kazaa if you search "faces of death" or "snuff"

fuck Derby County

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast