Thread: Inviter's status

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    How are your inviters to your trackers coming along?

I ask this because all but 4 (out of 10) of my inviters' accounts are either banned, warned, or completely non-existent. And out of those 4 still active ones, only 2 are from FST. This is quite ... concerning.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I hope I'm one of the good ones

Thanks again! Duh..

Oooo.. Btw, don't you mean InvitEEs? Cuz you don't seem like a person to BE invited rather to GIVE an invite. Gotcha
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 01-17-2007 at 04:06 AM.
    No Whining

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED
    both trackers i had been invited to, the person who invited me was at the highest status besides uploader and admin, and still are

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'v been lucky the 5 or 6 free invites I'v handed out have as good or better ratio than me . I'm actually quite pleased and would do it again in a minute .

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Ive been lucky as well that i havent invited a cheater yet that got me warned or banned. Although a fair share of them have been disabled due to inactivity.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think some of us are confusing inviter with invitee. My invitees are doing fine, or are no using their accounts. I'm talking about the people who invited you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ahhh got it. the few people that invited me especially to the top tier trackers are uploaders or my friends that vouched for me and all of em are still members last time i checked except for probably 1.

@Shadowfire that is weird that many of your inviters hav been reprimanded in one way or another. but i wouldnt worry bout it unless they start banning invite trees like that infamous tracker.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fishondee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lookin some invites myself if any 1 can help. [email protected]