Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: CBB racism row

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I've not seen it but if they are saying things like "I dont know where her hands have been" because she is Indian, then surely that is picking on her race, and is therefore racism, not "normal" bullying. However, it smacks of ignorance and stupidity to me rather than maliciousness.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    he whispered it inter shilpa's ear didnt he?

http://springerboards.jerryspringert...php/t7502.html

3. Lounge   -   #33
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Jade's mom is white trash though, and has said a lot of nasty things while in there. The only racism I have seen is from Danielle, who seems to throw in a dreadful comment everytime things seems to get a bit heated.

Fair play to Jade though, Shilpa does my brain in too.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    As I said I've not watched this one at all but if you stick a cross section of idiots and unpleasant members of society in a house together then prejudice will out.

Kinda like this forum really...
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    ermm
    she's only gettin attention cause she's a star in India. If it was any other Indian girl, nothing would have happened. rly. Im not saying it's right to say that, but the attention is there becuase shetty is a star. Ive seen her movies, she's not that great either

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    "normal" bullying.
    lol "normal" bullyin would be ok, but racist bullyin is out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    ermm
    she's only gettin attention cause she's a star in India. If it was any other Indian girl, nothing would have happened. rly. Im not saying it's right to say that, but the attention is there becuase shetty is a star. Ive seen her movies, she's not that great either
    Yeah it wouldnt be causing headlines in India if it was someone alot less well known, I agree with you on that.
    Last edited by Alien5; 01-18-2007 at 01:01 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    I think the most of the "bullying" is because she is very beautiful and has more clarss in her middle finger than the rest of the plebs that are stuck in there have in their entire bodies. It's just girly bitching, nowt more. I've seen a hella lot worse in the local pub toilets.

In fact, I've had my head beaten over a hand dryer in the local for the most surreal reasons, ffs. I don't understand why everything has to be brought down to these levels of being racist or not. Fact is, she is being an arse in there, and surely she must have known what to expect before entering.

The amount of complaints is just pure mental, and if anything is just boosting the amount of viewers.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Danielle, Jo and Jade are committing professional suicide in there

You don't tend to bounce back very easily once you've been branded a racist. Their agents must be crying themselves to sleep.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    did u see last nights show danielle being asked in the diary room what she meant by saying fuck off back home .

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    You don't tend to bounce back very easily once you've been branded a racist. Their agents must be crying themselves to sleep.
    Ohh, I duno.

Cheryl Tweedy was branded a racist after she repeatedly punched a black toilet woman whilst calling her a 'fucking black bitch' - and she's done alright.

Luckily, black ghey footballer - Ashley Cole - was getting all teary because the nasty men in the crowd were calling him a poof. They got married and now no-one thinks Cheryl Tweedy is racist.

Ashley Cole, however, is still considered by anyone who watches football as being as gay as two pink dogs
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast