Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: CBB racism row

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    The whole thing has gone international now.
    People in India are demonstrating and burning things!

What do you think about it?

Are Jade Goody, Jo O'Meara and Danielle Lloyd being racist or are they just lacking the braincells to be taken seriously?

What about Shilpa herself? Spoilt cow or decent burd?

I think Jade is just being honest as she's telling Shilpa to her face what she thinks of her, but I think Jo and Danielle are being evil two faced cows.

On the other hand... Shilpa seems to lack quite a bit of common sense herself

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've seen the headlines but skipped reading the story.

What's been said?

If pushed for an opinion at this point, I'd say that Shilpa is hawt, so she's probably being victimised by the dog rough Jade Goody.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Meh, they're bullying Shilpa.

An Jo said something along the lines of
    ' I bet they don't cook their chicken properly in India. That's probably why they're so skinny. They've constantly got the runs'

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    When the story came on the tv i was shocked, it looks like India's taking big brother very seriously this year

We have had riots in India in the past, we used to own parts of india so im sure there's still a bit of hatred left towards the british over there. if we went to war with india we would of course beat them cos we have the best army in the world, so buring things that look like big brothers producers is nothing to us, you cant take a show that is edited highlights of a day in a house as an insult to all Indians its just stupid.

what jade and the others have been saying about shilpa is bordering on racist and shouldnt have been shown. one of the girls was joking when she said shilpa should take the chicken bones out of the toilet with her teeth, after it had got blocked.
    Last edited by Alien5; 01-17-2007 at 07:28 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    But do we look at it as racist just because she's Indian?

If they'd been bullying Chleo, what would it have been then?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hmmm, I never know whether being thick is an excuse for racism. Maybe they're bullying her purely cos she is hawt (non-hawt girls are like that ) and they'd all be totally shocked if people interpreted their comments as racist.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I think its 50% because she's hawt. but if she was white and hawt she would still be picked on for not joining the white girls group, maybe shilpa thinks she doesnt fit in, maybe she doesnt want to fit in...ive been watching all of the episodes, and i really felt sorry for shilpa because jades mother had been making shilpa feel unwelcome in the big brother house. Now since the old hag has left , her daughter and the others have taken-up where the old hag has left off by making shilpa's life a misery. when Jade gets out she will loose all tyhe respect from her public. I think shilpa will now win the show by the sympathy vote 100%.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    I think its 50% because she's hawt. but if she was white and hawt she would still be picked on for not joining the white girls group, maybe shilpa thinks she doesnt fit in, maybe she doesnt want to fit in...ive been watching all of the episodes, and i really felt sorry for shilpa because jades mother had been making shilpa feel unwelcome in the big brother house. Now since the old hag has left , her daughter and the others have taken-up where the old hag has left off by making shilpa's life a misery. when Jade gets out she will loose all tyhe respect from her public. I think shilpa will now win the show by the sympathy vote 100%.
    Major over-share!

Btw, Alien, when was the last time you went outside

9. Lounge   -   #9
    ive been out all day, i just got in... I watch the edited highlights for an hour at 9pm.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    ive been out all day, i just got in...
    How was Nevada.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast