Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foreign Trackers

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Since they're such a trend here, which is the best foreign (non-English language) tracker, and why?

And for my own purposes, which is the best French tracker, and why? Also, which is a French tracker that's fairly decent and fairly easy to get into? (I'm out for a bootleg way to study for French without actually doing anything. )

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    stets619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I was a member of Snowtigers at one time.
    Anyways, that was a French one with a lot of members. I think they are closed at the moment, not sure if they offer invites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    For me personally, since i like grabbing dvdrs, on the top of my list are norbits for their nonscene releases and softmupparna for their freebies. Plus both trackers have usually enough seeders to max out your connection.

French trackers? im only a member of one and i just signed up to it last night so its snowtigers by default
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hdooga's Avatar ANTI-TRADER BT Rep: +4
    swebits - good speeds and a PROPER request section.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DefianceX, did you get invite or was it open signup? If it was open, then I'm sorry to have missed it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    norbits was a free invite here in FST. Looking back at it now, i was lucky.

Softmupparna and many of them nordic trackers are open signups from time to time.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Oh no I meant Snowtigers. I saw it in the Open signups thread but I wasn't sure, because it's not working now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    I've been using Softmupparna, for dvdrs (pal), this past few days. And it's being a very good surprise. Lots of seeders and fast downloads speeds, even on non-popular movies. Obviously, it always helps that most of them are freebies.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Oh no I meant Snowtigers. I saw it in the Open signups thread but I wasn't sure, because it's not working now.
    snowtigers was open for signups last night. i heard a few people here got in too. I found out because i made it a habit to visit closed trackers i wanna get into everytime i open my browser

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    can i get the link to softmupparan? sounds like something id be into

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast