Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Full DVD Downloads

Now that I have a Dual Layer DVD burner, and a huge high def TV, is there any place that specializes in full (8.5 gb) DVD downloads? RIght now I am forced to rent and burn DVD's if I want them unshrunken!

Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Bittorrent network has a few, here's some sites that spring to mind...
    HDBits.org, but you will need an invite, and I think the site has, for the moment closed it's doors due to recent unwanted publicity...

x.264.us, seems down at the moment, hopefully back up soon? Again you would need to acquire an invite.

That's all I can think of on the bt side but i'm sure there are plenty more...Oh and I mis read you post to think you were looking for HD content as well... other trackers like Pisexy also do DVD9's, thedvdclub.org.... plently of them..

But I see alot of Hig-Def content and DVD9's on Newsgroups, no invite required.
    Last edited by Colt Seevers; 01-19-2007 at 02:03 AM.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    No I am not looking for High Def DVD's. I am just looking for the entire original DVD. Most DVD's are 8.5 gb, and most shared files are shrunk (4.5 gb or less). I am looking for sites that have the full version of the DVD, and that has not been shrunk.

I used to take original DVD's and shrink them to single layer DVD media, but I can notice the difference on my large 70" TV. Now that I have a dual layer burner, I wish to get full 8.5 gb files so I do not have to loose any quality after I burn and watch them!

Thanks.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSteve View Post
    No I am not looking for High Def DVD's. I am just looking for the entire original DVD. Most DVD's are 8.5 gb, and most shared files are shrunk (4.5 gb or less). I am looking for sites that have the full version of the DVD, and that has not been shrunk.

I used to take original DVD's and shrink them to single layer DVD media, but I can notice the difference on my large 70" TV. Now that I have a dual layer burner, I wish to get full 8.5 gb files so I do not have to loose any quality after I burn and watch them!

Thanks.
    yeah and like I mentioned Pisexy (and many others dvdclub.org, etc) on BT network or use newsgroups, you can get all these things you want.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    DVD9 arent really popular yet for some reason. DVD5s are cheaper, and require less bandwidth may be some of the reasons. But there are several newsgroups that release DVD9s. As for trackers PiSexy, DVDClub, BitSoup, and Demonoid are going to be your best bets.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by General2k View Post
    DVD9 arent really popular yet for some reason. DVD5s are cheaper, and require less bandwidth may be some of the reasons. But there are several newsgroups that release DVD9s. As for trackers PiSexy, DVDClub, BitSoup, and Demonoid are going to be your best bets.
    Don't I know this! I will try Demonoid since I have used them in the past. Thanks.
    Last edited by DrSteve; 01-19-2007 at 08:52 PM.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Why don't you try Netflix? It isn't that bad and they'll mail it to you!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i think Wildbytes have a dvd9 section.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    torrentspy check it

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    you could try torrentleech

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast