Thread: Superbowl Commercials

I love the Superbowl and i also love the commercials. I was wondering if you could just make a video of just the commercials. Just an idea and I know I am not the only one who would love this. Or maybe like a playoff format of the commercials where they would go head to head. Just in preparation for the big game. Hopefully in HD.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    huh?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by slashdog88 View Post
    I love the Superbowl and i also love the commercials. I was wondering if you could just make a video of just the commercials. Just an idea and I know I am not the only one who would love this. Or maybe like a playoff format of the commercials where they would go head to head. Just in preparation for the big game. Hopefully in HD.
    I don't think you get the idea of this forum.

We don't post files and we don't take requests.

We can help you locate files, recommend programs with which to obtain said files, or even give you guides and walk-throughs for those programs and follow-up help.

Requests.....

yo

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Hmm I remember last year I missed all the superbowl commercials because I was watching it off of a Canadian network. However, I stumbled across a video file that had like 25 or so of the funniest commercials of the bunch. I think it was TSpy I got it off, not 100% sure though.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Hmm I remember last year I missed all the superbowl commercials because I was watching it off of a Canadian network. However, I stumbled across a video file that had like 25 or so of the funniest commercials of the bunch. I think it was TSpy I got it off, not 100% sure though.
    Just check YouTube er something.

yo