Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liv'pool help manutd

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Liv'pool 2 - 0 Chelski

Hehe, Liv'pool must be full of amphibious fans today.

In fact everyone, other than the two groups of supporters must be delighted.

You English are mental.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    So Man U has a good chance to finish first then ? I find it hard to follow as you don't have a play off to decide the champions . But we get good coverage thru tv and the news papers and most of my soccer buddies like Man U and Newcastle . Tv is like 4 :00 am tho the basturds .

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    How many British players actually took part in that match.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    So Man U has a good chance to finish first then ? I find it hard to follow as you don't have a play off to decide the champions.
    What's difficult about following a league table
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Liv'pool 2 - 0 Chelski

Hehe, Liv'pool must be full of amphibious fans today.

In fact everyone, other than the two groups of supporters must be delighted.

You English are mental.
    I've had a couple of texts since the match ended from scousers - full of delirium, they were. They're saying that they're still in with a decent shout of winning the league.

Scouse fans are menthol.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    So Man U has a good chance to finish first then ? I find it hard to follow as you don't have a play off to decide the champions.
    Manker I mean a play off , like you play a round robin play off , The three top teams play the three bottom teams and go from there . Would you not like to see ManU play Arsenal or Liverpool twice in a play off ? That would be sweet ! Of course Manker I'm basing it on a hockey type play off so just wondering how great it would be ?

I just remembered you guy's have a League play and Champions league as well ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 01-20-2007 at 07:21 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Manker I mean a play off , like you play a round robin play off , The three top teams play the three bottom teams and go from there . Would you not like to see ManU play Arsenal or Liverpool twice in a play off ? That would be sweet ! Of course Manker I'm basing it on a hockey type play off so just wondering how great it would be ?
    Be off with you and your mad 'merkin influenced sports, next you'll be wanting penalty shootouts for draws and the goals to be made bigger.

8. Lounge   -   #8

I just remembered you guy's have a League play and Champions league as well ?
    There's the league, Fa Cup, League Cup, UEFA Cup, UEFA Champions League and the Intertoto Cup (which Newcastle won).

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post

Be off with you and your mad 'merkin influenced sports, next you'll be wanting penalty shootouts for draws and the goals to be made bigger.

No not at all my lil mad friend , just like to see good teams play I guess ? I like the rules as they are too , decide a champion on team play not penalties or shoot out make it extra time ? You fellas call it golden boot we call it overtime goal ?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Play-offs reward the best team on the day, whereas the league should really be won over the entire season. Otherwise you could potentially lose the Premiership because of one shitty game (like NUFC against Birmingham this week) despite coming top of the league by 17 points.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast