Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RevTT invites for retards

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    gamer4eva, bor's trying to help people like himself. Hense the retard portion.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Gamer4ever...."great members" are the elite basta*ds that have Sct, U***, and what not....people with like a million posts and what not....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenVD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Why say 'for retards'. Serioulsy that is a sign that you have no respect. You should say revTT for great members!!!!
    That's true BUT he offers something for free and that's new for him
    Yeah but that does not give him the right to disrespect other members. I give things for free a lot and even WASTE MY BANDWITH TO HELP ratio boosts and stuff. You don't see me saying bad stuff to other members. Just because you do good does not mean you can do wrong and it will be ok.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken12 View Post
    Gamer4ever...."great members" are the elite basta*ds that have Sct, U***, and what not....people with like a million posts and what not....
    Every member is a great member aslong as they respect each other.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post

Yeah but that does not give him the right to disrespect other members. I give things for free a lot and even WASTE MY BANDWITH TO HELP ratio boosts and stuff. You don't see me saying bad stuff to other members.
    Yea but that's the difference between an adult person who can behave like you and a child like bor
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    masterfile78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by ewerest View Post
    irc.revolutiontt.net #RevolutionTT

here is it
    thx dude

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ah free is free sorry not a retard so I'll pass .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Do wrong? Gamer4eva...I am confused....how come there are two sides to the Prince in your avatar?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    What i mean by do wrong is saying 'invites for retards'.

I suppose you are right StevenVD. You may carry on ken12 and sorry for interupting the time you are helping people. Good day to you all!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Sorry Gamer4eva...I am just fooling around again....you are right...I am sorry...next time I will say "RevTT invites for "super members"". I am sorry...I really am.

The prince in prince of persia is still a good guy eventhough he can chop off people's head and what not in all the prince of persia games....

Gamer4eva is the one of the coolest guys on this site!!!!!!! I wish I was half as "good" as him. He is the mother teresa of FST...We need more guys like him... He is definitely one of the most respected members here.
    Last edited by Ken12; 01-20-2007 at 07:18 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast