Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: After building a PC how to tidy up cables

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    shit thats what that extra gap is for?...damnit...ill open up my new case and do it...then take some pics...everything else of mine is good...i got the ide cable for my harddrive doing this squiggle over one of the racks...its nicee

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    I tried one of those cable sleeving kits once... there cheap on newegg, like 10 bucks. But if your not gonna spend another 5 or so and get the tool to take off the molex's, don't bother. I didn't and it was just one huge frustrating mess. When you do take the time with those kits the results are very nice though...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    HI Guys

Please !

What is a molex ?

Regards

Digby

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    I just looked up Molex on Wikepedia.

Its your old girlfriend !

No really, they are the white plastic connector plugs that connect your power supply to hard drives and CD Roms etc.

The company was started in 1938 and has sales of 2 billion dollars.

Yes I see what you guys mean, if you have less of these in your PC it would sure make it tidier.

Those modular power supplies look good. I must get one sometime. But it will have to be a quiet one !

Regards

Digby
    Last edited by digmen1; 02-10-2007 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typos

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1 View Post
    Those modular power supplies look good. I must get one sometime. But it will have to be a quiet one !
    Go with one of those corsair modular psu's, clocker has experience with em and apparently their quite nice. You could also try the OCZ modstream which I have it's very quiet and reliable.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345