Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: :lol:

DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Anyone watching Rambo right now?

Do I get banned for talking about movies in the wrong section?

Motherfuck, cock, fuck, nipplejuice, massive dicks, cock arse, cock arse, cock arse, cock arse, cock arse, cock arse, cock arse.

What about excessive swearing?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    What would be the point of inviting someone in the invite section, you'd need to pm them to tell them you'd invited them in the invite section or post somewhere else that'd you invited them in the invite section, which is probably against the rules.

I've worked it out, you could invite someone to the invite section.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    What would be the point of inviting someone in the invite section, you'd need to pm them to tell them you'd invited them in the invite section or post somewhere else that'd you invited them in the invite section, which is probably against the rules.

I've worked it out, you could invite someone to the invite section.
    It'd have to be in the invite section, but.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    It is still offering an invite outside the invites section, whether to 1 or many.

Want to carry this on, or be treated like everyone else and have a 2 day ban? Your choice.
    Deja Vu. It's good to see that you've decide to taunt me again, I'd hate to think that you'd matured.

Do what you will. Live with your choice, you know it says more about you than it does about me.

"there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I reckon it may have something to do with someone having an unfeasibly small penis, like.

No idea who, though.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    It is still offering an invite outside the invites section, whether to 1 or many.

Want to carry this on, or be treated like everyone else and have a 2 day ban? Your choice.
    Deja Vu. It's good to see that you've decide to taunt me again, I'd hate to think that you'd matured.

Do what you will. Live with your choice, you know it says more about you than it does about me.

Gosh you are so brave, daring me to use mod powers as they are intended to be used.

Tell me, do you still gather a group of your friends in the playground and taunt the fat kid?

To be perfectly honest, I'm sick to death of the bullying ways you and your friends use on this site. You seem to think we can't do without you, but I personally feel that we would all be much better off if you just fucked off.

Why not change just your name to Jade, your attitude is much the same?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    There's been no bullying here. Just you trying to impose a non-existent rule due to your problem with JP.

I've seen many members politely offering other members invites in the lounge.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    There's been no bullying here. Just you trying to impose a non-existent rule due to your problem with JP.

I've seen many members politely offering other members invites in the lounge.
    You just broke rule 13.1

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post

Gosh you are so brave, daring me to use mod powers as they are intended to be used.

Tell me, do you still gather a group of your friends in the playground and taunt the fat kid?

To be perfectly honest, I'm sick to death of the bullying ways you and your friends use on this site. You seem to think we can't do without you, but I personally feel that we would all be much better off if you just fucked off.

Why not change just your name to Jade, your attitude is much the same?

I'm taking that as a no. Taunting is still your game. If there's a specific "insult" I need to post then just let me know, that'll make it easier for both of us.

Fair do's, it's your forum.

All I did was ask my pal if he wanted a Pisexy invite. Then we did the rest by PM. If that means you can ban me, cool.

I love how you call it "mod powers" btw. It's quite cute.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

10. Lounge   -   #20
    lynx's Avatar .
    You might have noticed that JP didn't bother to let you know that it wasn't me who sent him the warning.

Not actually dishonest, what's usually called economical with the truth.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast