Thread: Equilibrium

I'm a fan of sci fi futuristic type movies and from the trailers I've seen this looks pretty good. But I've heard mixed reviews. Is it worth downloading?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Definately! If you're into stories which give insight into the human situation, cause revelations and epiphany's in you, etc this is a film for you not to mention the action scenes. Just look at the plot. A guy deprived of emotions who gets them back and learns why theuy are needed etc. A winner on all accounts. If you like the matrix which I know you fdo you'll like this.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Indeed, quite an excellent film Its sad that Dimension Films pushes garbage like Halloween:Ressurection, but left Equilibrium high and dry. The story is pretty good for an action film. Alot of parallels to books like 1984 and Brave New World. And the action scenes...well...they are intense. Short and sweet. And non of that bullettime mumbo jumbo either, just excellent fight choreography.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I would say that its an ok film, neither great or rubbish. When i watched it in the cinema, I felt it was trying to copy lots of other films like the matrix, minority report and a couple of others. I would download it for the fight scenes as they are indeed "tense".

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    let me sum da film up 4 u

Action good (u will watch da ation seen's over and over again )
    story line poor

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Basically Fahrenheit 451 (Ray Bradbury book and later a film) and 1984 (George Orwell) rehashed for the modern day. Too much unbelievable gloss and clichés and not enough original concept. Typical Hollywood film (oops, starting to sound a little clichéd myself, sorry&#33. Read the books, much more enjoyable and thought provoking.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Yep fight/action scenes totaly rule.. could have however made the story better

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Great film, it reminded me 1894.
    Nice action scenes... worth seeing

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Well I've read both Fahrenheit 451 and 1984 and liked them both so maybe I'll be able to enjoy this movie.