Thread: A Good Disk Defreagmenter To Download Plz?

Poster
    hi, i need the name of a good disk defragmenter to download please, i would use the windows 1 but just recently when i went to defrag it keeps saying theres a curruption and i dont want 2 have 2 reformat hardrive, my disk defreagmenter is the only thing that says is currupted so i just want to download 1 and then leave my windows 1 alone

i saw one on download.com but people there said its full of adware so does any1 know the name of a good 1 that dosent come full of shit

some names of some would be cool, thanks

fuck Derby County

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    executive softwares diskeeper. have a look in the verifieds for it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    cool thanks

fuck Derby County

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    avoid diskeeper 7 i installed this junk then removed it and it also fooked up my windows xp 1
    keep getting errors when trying to run defrag.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    You can get Diskeeper Lite for free from their website,just look on google.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    HI Paul NFFC

So I see your looking to Defrag your drive and keep your PC in check?

I would recommend any Windows OS, Diskeeper because I use it and I see results. (Faster Application Loading, Start/UP, and overall Computer Speediness)

My OS is Windows Millenium Edition. I do hear people say that they have issues about using Diskeeper on XP Home/Pro. However according to Microsoft and the manufacturer Executive Software sites they say you shouldn't experience any difficulties. XP comes installed with Diskeeper Lite.
    The Latest out is Diskeeper version 7 build 428 as of 5-20-03

I have never written a recommendation ever in my life unless I truly, wholeheartedly 100% feel that software works wonders and does work.

Diskeeper Does, PM me for a link or better yet, type DISKEEPER into this Forum's search engine and you should have the RETAIL version readily available for download which is about 12 mbs

Best wishes and to a faster PC

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Executive Software Diskeeper 7. I found it to be the best. It can diagnose how bad it is fragmented and give you all sorts of information on everything it found and it is also the fastest i think.