Thread: MCAt Prep Materials?

Sangus
    I'm looking for any kind of MCAT and GRE prep material be it Kaplan courseware of pdfs.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangus View Post
    I'm looking for any kind of MCAT and GRE prep material be it Kaplan courseware of pdfs.
    try some elearning bittorrent sites.... maybe even the larger public bittorrent sites might have em

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Sangus
    Thanks I'll give it a shot

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Sangus
    heh... you wouldn't happen to know anyone with invites to bitme or learnme wouldja ; )

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    heh... you wouldn't happen to know anyone with invites to bitme or learnme wouldja ; )
    sorry, i don't have either, but i did see some stuff on bitme for sure. try the bittorrent invite forum.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sangus
    Thanks man i'll give it a shot! I just found the ExamKrackers Audio Osmosis MCAT prep course which r0xx0rz my s0xx0rz so thats a good start and plenty of material to work with for now.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Thanks man i'll give it a shot! I just found the ExamKrackers Audio Osmosis MCAT prep course which r0xx0rz my s0xx0rz so thats a good start and plenty of material to work with for now.
    lol that's awesome. i remember i bought those like 7 years ago. they have the corniest jokes ever. good luck on the exam and study hard! i'm assuming april mcat eh?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    I have the Kaplan study material for the Series 7, 66 and 24. Has nothing to do with grad school but their materials are good. I've passed all my securities test first try. The pratice CDs are very helpful.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    izad_izad
    one MP3 CD containing the whole MCAT osmosis audio (12 cds) in
    mp3 format for ipod, computer, listen in the car, while going to sleep,
    gettin ready, working out, or running, drive etc (50$)

I can send your item by YouSendIt.com Or i can send it by post.

Please let me know.

[email protected]