Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wario Warez for the wii

Poster
    anybody buy this game? how does it compare to rayman and sports for multiplayer? Is it similar to the ds version where the mini games are like 2 seconds long?

2. Games   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight720 View Post
    anybody buy this game? how does it compare to rayman and sports for multiplayer? Is it similar to the ds version where the mini games are like 2 seconds long?
    Yes, but there are so many games that it makes up for each mini's shortness.

3. Games   -   #3
    In terms of minigame amount, Smooth Moves wins by a longshot. It shows many innovative ways the remote can be used. On the other hand, Rayman minigames are much deeper. However, one big difference between the two is that most multiplayer games in Smooth Moves are not truly multiplayer but turn based.

4. Games   -   #4
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by invivo View Post
    In terms of minigame amount, Smooth Moves wins by a longshot. It shows many innovative ways the remote can be used. On the other hand, Rayman minigames are much deeper. However, one big difference between the two is that most multiplayer games in Smooth Moves are not truly multiplayer but turn based.
    no biggie. not really prepared to pay four million dollars on wii remotes anyway

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    no biggie. not really prepared to pay four million dollars on wii remotes anyway
    ha! i bought 3 extra wii remotes at $30 a pop thinking that was the end of it..... little did i realize i'd also have to buy batteries for all of them also

6. Games   -   #6
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    ha! i bought 3 extra wii remotes at $30 a pop thinking that was the end of it..... little did i realize i'd also have to buy batteries for all of them also
    You shoulda waited for Wii Play. $50 for the game and one Wiimote together.

Also I don't understand why people don't use NimH batteries.

They discharge a little when not in use but are great for continuous use.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

You shoulda waited for Wii Play. $50 for the game and one Wiimote together.

Also I don't understand why people don't use NimH batteries.

They discharge a little when not in use but are great for continuous use.
    i actually bought a pack of 24 2600 mAH NimH off a website for only $20 w/ a charger and shipping. i thought it was an awesome deal

8. Games   -   #8
    You aren't kidding. Finding Wiimotes and Nunchuks in stock was a PITA and a set of them costs almost as much as the console itself. As far as batteries, I use rechargeables... not all NiMHs are equal even if stated capacity is the same.

Although a little dated, this is a good resource: http://tinyurl.com/45nm Along with one of the newer Maha chargers, you should be good to go...

BTW, if you're in the US, Thomas Distributing is an excellent source for both batteries and chargers (unsolicited referral)

9. Games   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    You aren't kidding. Finding Wiimotes and Nunchuks in stock was a PITA and a set of them costs almost as much as the console itself. As far as batteries, I use rechargeables... not all NiMHs are equal even if stated capacity is the same.

Although a little dated, this is a good resource: http://tinyurl.com/45nm Along with one of the newer Maha chargers, you should be good to go...

BTW, if you're in the US, Thomas Distributing is an excellent source for both batteries and chargers (unsolicited referral)
    That's cool. I bought an Energizer recharger with 4 NimH batteries before going on my cruise last year. They are great.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Games   -   #10
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    not a very good multiplayer game at all. its really a single player game. the multiplayer aspect only uses one controller for all players so you have to switch players on a single remote.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast