Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what are some good Video editing programs?

nickw1988's Avatar FST Xtreme User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi everyone what are some good Video editing programs i want to learn to edit videos like have a video playing but have music while the video is playing. Free or not free doesnt matter

thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    fishondee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    looking for thye same

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    chip19's Avatar a chip off ol' death BT Rep: +4
    Windows Movie Maker comes with Windows XP (and I think you can download it from Microsoft's website if you don't have XP, for FREE). I think they have version 2 out now. Anyway, it is the easiest to use video editing program you will find. I don't use it anymore (in favor of Premiere Pro 2), but if you are just getting started it will do everything you could want plus more. Many Anime Music Videos (AMVs) on the web are made using this program, as the kind of people that make those can't afford (or don't know how to or don't want to pirate) Premiere Pro 2.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I hear Sony Vegas is good. I haven't tried it myself.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    chip19's Avatar a chip off ol' death BT Rep: +4
    Also, you didn't mention if you had Mac or Windows. I assumed Windows, but that is becoming less and less successful as the latest Apple products permeate throughout the market. That said, if you have a Mac system, you can use iMovie which comes with it. Apple also puts out Final Cut Studio which is, bar none, one of the best A/V editing packages I have seen. Not only does it include Final Cut Pro for video editing, but at least a dozen other programs for audio editing, DVD creation, visual effects, etc.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickfit View Post
    I hear Sony Vegas is good. I haven't tried it myself.
    Yep, thats good

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Sony Vegas is the best I have used. I think they just came out with a new release.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    grrrrrrrr.... BT Rep: +2
    if u have skills or time to learn... premiere pro

pinnacle use to be good... they are much easier to use than premiere and lots of plugins

i just installed both on one of my client's computer a few months ago... they specialize on doing wedding videos and there are some neat stuff u can do...

they have other higher end ones too but u have to be like a hollywood pro to do some of the stuff involved...

final cut on the mac is pretty good too... i've seen some neat stuff done... however i'm not good with macs + final cut so can't really say much on the end user side..

-kabs

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I tried quite a few before settling on Vegas.
    It's easy to pick up and very powerful.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    ahmed84h's Avatar Torrent Addicted BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think Studio 10 Plus from " Pinnaclesys " is very good one but need High VGA Card ( Nvidia ) i mean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast