Thread: Metallica St. Anger Rumour

Poster

Apparantly the long awaited "heavier than load, black album and reload" Metallica album St. Anger is to feature not one, not two but ZERO guitar solos. I remember, as a wee'er sprout, buying Master of Puppets and Ride The Lightning thinking it was the bee's knee's. I adored the solos, but anyway, enough nostalgia. Is this rumour true? Is anyone in the know that St. Anger has no guitar solos? That will be slightly strange, Kirk Hammett will fade into the background and thier eight minute songs will just be riffs?

Oh well, sorry for the moaning.

2. Music   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I thought Load and Re-Load were shit. In fact, I'm not really impressed with Metallica since the Black Album. The sound is very commercial. In fact, I can't remember having so many choruses in Metallica songs from back in the day. It will give me great pleasure to share some pre-release copies of this CD. Maybe I'll make 100 copies and give 'em away at the next concert.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #3
    Maybe I'll make 100 copies and give 'em away at the next concert. 

ooooohhhh so naughty

4. Music   -   #4
    BANNED
    I agree with jibbler on thsi the black album is the one that changed there sound and slowed them down alot

or kirk does is play solos????? cant se that happening two rythems guitars playing the same rythem I dont beileve if it was true u might as well say James is solo