Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fireworks!

there are so many firecrackers going off outside right now for victoria day. should i go light some bottle rockets?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    sjohnston's Avatar Poster
    yeah of course you should go out and let some "ROCKETS" off, I think I'll wait until it gets dark her eon the Pacific side

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Z@20 May 2003 - 02:16
    there are so many firecrackers going off outside right now for victoria day. should i go light some bottle rockets? 
    No, fireworks can cause uncontrolled fires if they ignite dry brush.

I suggest you light them in your bathroom, acoustics are better in there to boot.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Very Large Member
    Originally posted by Z@20 May 2003 - 02:16
    wtf is victoria day?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by jay973+20 May 2003 - 02:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jay973 @ 20 May 2003 - 02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Z@20 May 2003 - 02:16
    wtf is victoria day? [/b][/quote]
    The day Victoria&#39;s Secret releases the new summer lingerie, you stupid newbie&#33;

I&#39;ve already selected a couple great thongs I&#39;m going to buy. I am so psyched&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Very Large Member
    How does not knowing a day make sum1 a newbie?
    Obviously this is something that doesnt happen in the UK,we have ann day&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    u tell em hobbes. jay, whats the matter with you?&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Very Large Member
    Looks like u guys are ganging up on me,ANY BRITS OUT THERE???
    Kinda dodgy with us both having WMD&#39;s dont ya think??
    Dont tell George and I wont tell Tony......................

9. Lounge   -   #9
    dont even start that. this was about fireworks and victorias secret. what more could you want?&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Victoria Day is Canada&#39;s excuse to have a long weekend in May. It is meant to celebrate Queen Victoria&#39;s birthday (which is May 24th), but it has since become known as "May 24" in reference to we Canadians&#39; favourite pastime during this long weekend... drinking large quantities of beer (which incidentally in Canada come in cases of 24, not sure how many you get in a case over in UK, jay973). Cheers&#33;&#33;&#33; :beerchug:

*NikkiD lights off some Roman Candles in celebration of beer... uh I mean Queen Victoria.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast