Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24 Season Finale

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Ive struck every sweet episode onto CD, i dont care how many of them pile up, its easlily the best series on TV. 50 VCD discs for both seasons? I dont mind, i'd rather not pay the ridiculous price for the DVD set. I've watched the first 3 times over, now that the second's over its time to watch it again....hehe.
    There is a third series confirmed (as someone else confirmed&#33.
    There is also a film in the pipeline, i read it in a British newspaper here (UK!&#33, that Keifer said it was on the way. Happy days peeps.
    Later.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    whats 24?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ...Benno...I really really really really really really hope you are being facetious...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i think jack will play a smaller part and tony will play a much bigger role as the 3rd season wil prolly be set on the same day. and a 24 movie? it wont be the same as the series, being set in realtime and all......

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Nah, jack is set for the big role still in the 3rd season.

the movie sounds interesting, though the show spoils us, with 24-7 coverage, (though they always piss and eat off camera?), a movie would similiar to many other action movies, just 24 style, id be game.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@24 May 2003 - 00:46
    ...Benno...I really really really really really really hope you are being facetious...
    No I'm not.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Benno+24 May 2003 - 10:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 24 May 2003 - 10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--thegroggman@24 May 2003 - 00:46
    No I&#39;m not. [/b][/quote]
    Benno - http://www.fox.com/24/
    a very cool TV series that is based in real time. ie. there are 24 episodes in total, each episode is 1hr of there day. (6am-7am) so over the entire series of 24eps, we have seen 24hrs.

As for a movie sweeeet

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@24 May 2003 - 08:49
    Nah, jack is set for the big role still in the 3rd season.

the movie sounds interesting, though the show spoils us, with 24-7 coverage, (though they always piss and eat off camera?), a movie would similiar to many other action movies, just 24 style, id be game.
    well....maybe not a smaller role, but i think he might not get into the action until a few eps in......but tony will prolly play a much bigger role

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12